Obsidian teases new sci fi game

Will it actually come out? I'm still super salty scale bound never dropped.

Will it actually come out? I'm still super salty scale bound never dropped.

Yeah that was annoying. One promising exclusive cancelled. Seems like Microsoft finally realized how shitty they have been with exclusives and started scrambling to buy studios. Which they should have been doing a long time ago.

Yea in the fucking windows store.
Sunset Overdrive recently got released on Steam. I doubt that will be the norm, but it'd be cool if at least some MS exclusives made their way over there (and obviously didn't take 4 years). I think it released on the store and on Steam simultaneously.

Sunset Overdrive recently got released on Steam. I doubt that will be the norm, but it'd be cool if at least some MS exclusives made their way over there (and obviously didn't take 4 years). I think it released on the store and on Steam simultaneously.

Yea Recore did as well. Seems like they are being picky about what they will and wont release on Steam or maybe the devs have a bit of say in that regard I don't know. Both Recore and Sunset overdrive were games I wanted to at least try so I am happy with that but Gears of War remaster and Gears of War 4 are games I really wanted. The only reason I got a 360 was because of Mass Effect 1 and Gears of War 1. I eventually got burnt out on Gears of War after #3 but I'm ready to get back into it. I refuse to use the windows store though and honestly I'm starting to refuse to use anything but Steam at this point. I tolerate Origin but that's it I'm not doing one more fucking program. If Uplay tries to force their shit they can fuck off.

If they got Chris Avellone on board for the story I'm fucking IN. He's freelance so it could happen.

Microsoft is giving all their new studios and existing ones essentially carte blanche and unlimited resources. Wow an Obsidian made RPG with unlimited resource and carte blanche freedom? It doesn't get much better then that. I can't wait to see what Ninja Theory brings too.

If they got Chris Avellone on board for the story I'm fucking IN. He's freelance so it could happen.

From what i read a while ago they don't have a very good relationship anymore.

Game awards on now. Can't wait to see what Obsidian has to annoince.

Game looks pretty good. And it's coming to PS4! Will definitely be keeping my eye on it

That trailer fell very flat for me. Still very early but I’m not into it.

The Outer Worlds

Looks like a hybrid Borderlands, Fallout clone. Intrigued.

Back