Ocasio-Cortez says people keep mistaking her for a Capitol Hill intern (LOL!)

everyone else is wearing long sleeves and pants. she's like 30 years old and still hasn't figured out how to dress according to the weather.

She is perfectly dressed for the weather if you ask me.

What if I told you.....I'm in my early 40s? <6>

I have way too much time on my hands as you can see.
I can tell that the mild trolling and Trump-evangelism brings you joy. You are generally pretty good spirited about it so I'm not gonna hate.

Politicians are now our celebrities. Is TMZ already following them around?

I don't understand why the right is obsessed with her. I get that MSM made a big deal out of her after she pulled the upset, but since then it seems the right wanting to mock her is keeping her relevant. She has never cast a vote in office, and people form their tribal lines already. She could be a bankster pawn for all I know, or obsessed far more with being a social progressive than economic progressive. She could be a warhawk when she votes. We don't know. It truly is confusing to me, that people keep talking about her, when their is nothing to say yet.

Don't protest pollution, offer alternatives. You're a big girl now. The days of gettongvattention for being noisey should be over. Now, come up with some viable ways we can reduce the greenhouse effect. Like many liberals I know, she may not really understand what global warming is. My leftist GF sure didn't, until I explained it to her. Does anybody in here need it explained to them?

Don't protest pollution, offer alternatives. You're a big girl now. The days of gettongvattention for being noisey should be over. Now, come up with some viable ways we can reduce the greenhouse effect. Like many liberals I know, she may not really understand what global warming is. My leftist GF sure didn't, until I explained it to her. Does anybody in here need it explained to them?

Is the explanation that the rate of change is concerning, but that the public debate is a political battle revolving around big energy?

That the Dems don't actually want to solve carbon output, they want to use it chop the legs out of a major industry that supports Republicans?

That reps don't give a shit that the rate of change is alarming, because they work for oil companies, and not the American people?

Not if she protests the people who lead her party. She hasn't even started work yet and she's being called "divisive."
Divisive for wanting the Dems to actually stand for something and do something about climate change. She's right to stand up to her leaders, they're running the party into the ground. She's a Justice Democrat, part of their credo is to reform the party.

It was a smart tactical move - she complimented Pelosi on being an organizer whilst bringing an issue the Democratic base cares about literally to her office. She backed her into a corner.

She's a fighter; this is a good thing.

Is the explanation that the rate of change is concerning, but that the public debate is a political battle revolving around big energy?

That the Dems don't actually want to solve carbon output, they want to use it chop the legs out of a major industry that supports Republicans?

That reps don't give a shit that the rate of change is alarming, because they work for oil companies, and not the American people?

Like dems don't take the exact same money. Trump has taken the least, surprisingly.

I mean actual global warming.. What it is. "Global warming" has been used to trick people into not knowing what to do lol. I'm serious. On C-Span yesterday they had a liberal law maker talking about all the jouls (sp? I'm tired) of energy "being pumped into the ocean." I was watching with my girl, and I told her that was bad language, because people don't understand the energy being "pumped into" the ocean is coming from the sun. She's not the sharpest on a lot of issues, but I was right that she didn't understand what "global warming" actually was..

Divisive for wanting the Dems to actually stand for something and do something about climate change. She's right to stand up to her leaders, they're running the party into the ground. She's a Justice Democrat, part of their credo is to reform the party.

It was a smart tactical move - she complimented Pelosi on being an organizer whilst bringing an issue the Democratic base cares about literally to her office. She backed her into a corner.

She's a fighter; this is a good thing.

She needs to make some laws that provide solutions in real life, and fight for them. The days of whining should be over.

She needs to make some laws that provide solutions in real life, and fight for them. The days of whining should be over.
She has plans. She also hasn't even moved to DC yet. This is a troll thread and you've taken the bait.

She has plans. She also hasn't even moved to DC yet. This is a troll thread and you've taken the bait.
No no.. Her first order of action being to complain like an idiot, when she now has the power to do things, actually says quite a bit about the current problem with the left.

No no.. Her first order of action being to complain like an idiot, when she now has the power to do things, actually says quite a bit about the current problem with the left.
She's not even sworn in and joined protestors to put pressure on leadership to get initiatives going to deal with climate change. That is the definition of taking action. You're caught up in triviality.

No, I wasn't.

Because before 2016 (when I got interested in Politics), I would ignore this shit 'cause it never interested me.

When Trump shockingly Won, I decided to start following it only 'cause of him just to see what exactly he would do as a street-smart Businessman amid the Career Politicians. The novelty of it was amusing to watch at first. But then he started....well....winning, basically.

As a result, up to this point, as far as I'm concerned, he's done pretty damn well for someone who refuses to "play the game" like both sides have always done.

Economy is booming, Unemployment is at an all-time low, he is making an actual effort to defend our borders, he's selecting Conservative Judges(Constitutionalists) to make the SCOTUS a place where the Rule of Law reigns supreme and there would be no more legislating from the Bench, he's making sure the U.S. no longer gets hosed in Trade.....

All in all, I'm very VERY pleased with the job he's done for this country, despite the haters and doubters out there and in here.
interesting way to spend your mid life crisis. Next year just get a Harley dude.

“As I mentioned, we’ve been preparing and will be fine. However, it’s been very revealing to see how gleefully Fox News hosts crack jokes about working-class people. It reveals what they actually think about us,” she tweeted.
Her "whining" is shedding light on problems overlooked in Congress that no one had to address before. Among them being the inability of a working class person to afford rent in DC until the Congressional checks come in AFTER inauguration. Until then what is she to do? Get a part time job while undergoing orientation? These are issues no one ever thought about because nearly every other Congressman is wealthy.

I can tell that the mild trolling and Trump-evangelism brings you joy. You are generally pretty good spirited about it so I'm not gonna hate.

Well if you read my earlier explanation, you'd see that it was only 'cause of Trump that I'm even spending time in the War Room.

Hell...Prior to 2016, I had no clue the War Room here existed. <{outtahere}>

But if Trump ends up only serving one-term, I'll more than likely go back to not giving a shit again about Politics.

Say what you will about Mr. Orange Man but he makes Politics fun in a wacky trainwreck(but effective trainwreck) sort of way. {<redford}

I don't understand why the right is obsessed with her. I get that MSM made a big deal out of her after she pulled the upset, but since then it seems the right wanting to mock her is keeping her relevant. She has never cast a vote in office, and people form their tribal lines already. She could be a bankster pawn for all I know, or obsessed far more with being a social progressive than economic progressive. She could be a warhawk when she votes. We don't know. It truly is confusing to me, that people keep talking about her, when their is nothing to say yet.

I agree with this 10000000000000000000%.

She is a true Wildcard here.

Who knows what she will do next...

You really think liberals are more ignorant of global warming than the right? In case you forgot, most of the creationists are in the GOP.

*creates thread with link to a News site*

*reads post of someone claiming thread is a troll thread*

Sounds about right. <LikeReally5>

*creates thread with link to a News site*

*reads post of someone claiming thread is a troll thread*

Sounds about right. <LikeReally5>
I already knew about this before clicking the thread, that has nothing to do with my troll comment.

Edit: This does

What if I told you.....I'm in my early 40s? <6>

I have way too much time on my hands as you can see.

interesting way to spend your mid life crisis. Next year just get a Harley dude.

I know that Harley bit was a dig at me but honestly....

It would be great to ride one.....except I can't ride a friggin' bike, let alone a Harley.

At least I have my Volkswagon Jetta to take me where I want go.....fast. :D

Back