Ocasio-Cortez says people keep mistaking her for a Capitol Hill intern (LOL!)

I already knew about this before clicking the thread, that has nothing to do with my troll comment.

Edit: This does

Wait...what?

So an "off the cuff" remark makes this a troll thread? {<huh}

Wait...what?

So an "off the cuff" remark makes this a troll thread? {<huh}
More than likely. Or you're really so bored/tmz-ish that this is noteworthy to you. I prefer to think you're trolling, it's less sad that way

More than likely. Or you're really so bored/tmz-ish that this is noteworthy to you. I prefer to think you're trolling, it's less sad that way

If I was trolling, why the fuck would I be putting up an ACTUAL LEGIT ARTICLE FROM A NEWS SITE and creating a thread about it, when I could've just created a "hurr...hurrr....you all suck!" thread instead? THAT would be an actual troll thread.

This is not.

What's wrong with you? <Varys01>

If I was trolling, why the fuck would I be putting up an ACTUAL LEGIT ARTICLE FROM A NEWS SITE and creating a thread about it, when I could've just created a "hurr...hurrr....you all suck!" thread instead? THAT would be an actual troll thread.

What's wrong with you? <Varys01>
I laughed. You're good, I'll give you that

Has anyone mistaken her for someone who has a fucking clue what she's doing?

I mean other than retarded liberal voters.

oookaaaayy.....I'm going to just stop talking to you, deviake. <{clintugh}>

Someone's not playing with a full deck here but anyway..

Kindly go back to bothering Amerikuracana and have a pleasant day or evening. {<redford}

Has anyone mistaken her for someone who has a fucking clue what she's doing?

I mean other than retarded liberal voters.

In a word....NO.

Many liberals here think she's "hot" for some reason which is disturbing in itself. <{katwhu}>

Not a fan of this dim witted goofy chick but this thread is terrible. TS is a pathetic cuck who puts people on ignore so no wonder.

oookaaaayy.....I'm going to just stop talking to you, deviake. <{clintugh}>

Someone's not playing with a full deck here but anyway..

Kindly go back to bothering Amerikuracana and have a pleasant day or evening. {<redford}
Thank you for getting him riled up, it was fun while it lasted. Also I apologize, I was clearly mistaken.
giphy.gif

You really think liberals are more ignorant of global warming than the right? In case you forgot, most of the creationists are in the GOP.
I think the propaganda is making everybody ignorant on it. Filling people's brain a with political ideology is about building road blocks to free thinking.

Yeah except Trump proved that he was NOT the clueless twit those "people" thought he was.

When he started doing some good and making the Libs look bad, those people stopped laughing...and started SCREAMING to the Heavens :

tenor.gif
This looks like the Twilight zone. I couldn't believe this shit when I saw that.

This looks like the Twilight zone. I couldn't believe this shit when I saw that.

That was the birth of Trump Derangement Syndrome right there.

And it exposed what Liberals truly are.

FUCK! is this really thread worthy?

FUCK NO!
If threads can be created about Trump having 2 scoops of ice cream, eating fried chicken with utensils, and putting ketchup on steak, this is fair game.

Shes too hawt to be a Congress woman.
This nonsense of some of you in here propping up Ocasio-Cortez as a vision of beauty has to stop.

alexandria_ocasio-cortez.jpg

SERIOUSLY.

This nonsense of some of you in here propping up Ocasio-Cortez as a vision of beauty has to stop.

alexandria_ocasio-cortez.jpg

SERIOUSLY.

Yeah tell me about it, she makes weird faces sometimes if you freeze it just at the right moment. Definitely not up to the standards of sherdog.

Yeah tell me about it, she makes weird faces sometimes if you freeze it just at the right moment. Definitely not up to the standards of sherdog.
She seems to have quite a few of these "right moments".

Alexandria_Ocasio-Cortez_official_high-resolution.jpg

alexandria-ocasio-cortez.jpg

944d2475ed9727924447af42355be052.jpg

ocasio-cortez.jpg

ocasio-cortez_cnn-919x517.jpg

Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez.png

636660555308999338-AP-Congress-House-Democrats-101131065.JPG

alexandria-ocasio-cortez-AP.jpg

It's not worth it, man. Don't die on that hill.

Last edited:
Back