OCEAN'S 8 (First Trailer Released)

I thought this was supposed to be more of a sequel. It looks almost like a shot for shot remake.

Last edited:
I enjoyed the Oceans movies but this.......

<{katwhu}>

Ocean's 8, but there's only 7 of them on the team.

Also stealing jewelry seems fairly easy. Linus could do this solo. Without the nose.

lol, exactly, Dany's crew was set up always for some sort of impossible mission type heist, this is just shit

What is the deal with the all broads team, that pisses all over the Sinatra, Sammy davis jr legacy. This is gonna suck harder than the latest ghostbusters.

If i hear good reviews then i'll watch it....i loved Bridesmaids and most Melissa McArthy films....however the whole reverse gender sequel/remake seems kinda moneygrab/reaching to me. Cate Blanchet's a great actress though and Bullock is pretty funny.....Rhianna is in it cause she's famous, seems very wme eque...but whatever

Looks fine to me, if it wasn't attached to the Ocean's franchise (which isn't exactly hallowed thanks to the remake sequels imo) no one would care

Vegas as a setting was a really cool feel of the 2 of the previous ones. Too bad this one is in NYC.

Ignoring the fact that it's women just for the sake of women, it seems to have none of the coolness or ambience of Eleven(12 and 13 were absolute garbage) and that was a huge part of why it was so good. Would have been willing to give this a shot if it at least had that going for it. Pass.

Huge pass. Sandra can still act though and the only good parts of this trailer involve her.

Update: December 19, 2017

First Trailer for OCEAN'S 8 Starring Sandra Bullock and Cate Blanchett

Every con has its pros. Starring Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, Anne Hathaway, Mindy Kaling, Sarah Paulson, Awkwafina, with Rihanna and Helena Bonham Carter. In theaters June 8th, 2018.

Nope. Whole lot of nope.

Doesn't look that good.

I will still watch it, though. The cast is great and I am always down for Sandra Bullock.

As successful as the Ghostbuster remake.

I can't wait for a Charlies Angels with an all male cast.

Because this shit is stupid gay.

It has some great actresses in it but not sold it will be a decent movie. That said, the trailer looks miles better than Ghostbusters did, and unlike that movie it carries the same tone of the previous films.

Hey guys, I have a great idea! Let’s take all movies that had males casts and replace them with all female casts and just use the same story and soundtrack!

Let’s start with Brokeback Mountain!

going to flop as hard as the new ghostsbusters

i dont mind all male or female cast, but be fukkin innovative and original

Doesn't look that good.

I will still watch it, though. The cast is great and I am always down for Sandra Bullock.

Bullock is awesome. Just wish she would get some better roles. Had a lot of momentum from Gravity and The Heat in one year and then followed up with Our Brand is Shitty.

Ocean's 8, but there's only 7 of them on the team.

Also stealing jewelry seems fairly easy. Linus could do this solo. Without the nose.
Linus' Nose is the eighth girl.

NosePlays.PNG

If Cate's playing Rusty, yeaaah I'm gonna need to see some wonky disguise action.

The biggest problem I have with this whole thing isn't the all female cast. It's Rhianna. She was in that God awful Battleship movie and in a pile of shit her particular brand of shit tier acting stood out.

Back