Television Oct 1! Curb Your Enthusiasm Returns!

I’m loving this season so far.

The Salman Rushdie scenes. I’m fucking dying.

The Fatwa boys!

I've been pretty negative on the previous episodes this season, but I thought this latest Ep was a good return to form. Every episode needs a Richard Lewis appearance, his love/hate relationship with Larry is gold and their banter is classic. Cranston was hilarious too.

It's still not classic Curb, but I've accepted we are passed that now. If we get more episodes like this one and the premiere I'll be happy.

this season has been amazing... loved all the episodes so far .. last one was great

I’m loving this season so far.

The Salman Rushdie scenes. I’m fucking dying.

The Fatwa boys!

this season is killing it! oh and fucking Elizabeth Banks and his ex Cheryl, damn he likes the same women I do.

And FATWA can appear out of nowhere all season, love it.

I've been pretty negative on the previous episodes this season, but I thought this latest Ep was a good return to form. Every episode needs a Richard Lewis appearance, his love/hate relationship with Larry is gold and their banter is classic. Cranston was hilarious too.

It's still not classic Curb, but I've accepted we are passed that now. If we get more episodes like this one and the premiere I'll be happy.

if you are seriously bitching about this season don't watch it.

4th episode might be one of my favourite episodes ever.

Cant wait to rewatch/binge the entire season once all the episodes come out <{anton}>

ok so I gave the show a chance, season one episode one, can't do this type of awkward comedy at all.

ok so I gave the show a chance, season one episode one, can't do this type of awkward comedy at all.
Thats what you call giving it a chance?

Curb is def a show that needs a few eps. Hell if its even mildly comedic, give it a whole season of a chance. Cause as the character chemistry develops, I found its a show that only gets better and better and better every season. S1 is by far toward the bottom of my season rankings

this episode reeked heavily of Jeff Schaffer's influence. in both writing & guest actor selection.

this season is killing it! oh and fucking Elizabeth Banks and his ex Cheryl, damn he likes the same women I do.

It'

I literally said it was a good episode. This is a discussion forum not a circle jerk forum anyway.

Cant wait to rewatch/binge the entire season once all the episodes come out <{anton}>

I've already watched them all twice except for the latest episode. Great season so far. Last episode was the weakest so far but I love Larry catching that asian dude with a chick in his car. That guy is always such a dick and acts like such a snob was nice to see Larry put him in his place.

but it's all awkward situational comedy right?

Yep. The main complaint I've seen is that it's a little bit to obvious this time so to speak. To in your face about it and not as natural. I don't care it's still great to me it's a very small change that isn't bothering me much at all.

i almost hurt myself laughing @ Funkhauser drinking the tap water during his new gf’s dinner party

amazing episode. best of the new season.

Def think last episode was funniest so far. Which is good when I thought the previous was the weakest. All the stuff with Funkhauser in that ep was gold

Def think last episode was funniest so far. Which is good when I thought the previous was the weakest. All the stuff with Funkhauser in that ep was gold
Marty/Super Dave is so goddamn funny. Whenever he tells a joke, not only is the joke is hilarious, but he tells them to the wrong people at the wrong time.

"The Accidental Text on Purpose" is one of the funniest tv episodes I've ever seen. The running premises of "the accidental text", "doctors heeding the call", and "the premature honey" were all gold.

Then the airplane, and the tap water. And Richard Lewis as Richard Lewis is reaching Al Bundy status on my list of all time tv characters. God damn

i almost hurt myself laughing @ Funkhauser drinking the tap water during his new gf’s dinner party

amazing episode. best of the new season.

I loved it. Who the fuck serves tap water at a dinner party? At the end when funkhauser has had enough and lets her know how he really feels I was dying.

the accidental text on purpose is pretty genius

"The Accidental Text on Purpose" is one of the funniest tv episodes I've ever seen. The running premises of "the accidental text", "doctors heeding the call", and "the premature honey" were all gold.

Then the airplane, and the tap water. And Richard Lewis as Richard Lewis is reaching Al Bundy status on my list of all time tv characters. God damn

Richard Lewis has really stepped it up. Before he was an ok character I liked him but now I look forward to seeing him come on the show.

Back