Odd experience at the post office today

Andersons Foot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My dad was expecting a package at the house that never arrived, it ended up at the post office so he asked me to pick it up because he's working overnight at the firehouse. I get there and tell the lady my address which begins with 311, she finds a package that has 312 on it and says this must be it because 312 doesn't exist. So i just took it without really thinking, she didn't ask for the tracking number or anything like that, just the address.

I get out to the car and notice that it says send to "Bry Bry Angel Face" which is weird so I checked the tracking number and it wasn't the same as what my dad sent me. I wouldn't think much of that but my name is Bryan and the address was 1 number off of mine, sent to an address that doesn't exist, so clearly an accident. I take it back in and give her the correct tracking number and she finds the correct package this time, but made me give back the Bry Bry Angel Face package.

I'm pretty sure a friend sent me something and got the address wrong, 312 instead of 311, and used that weird name even though nobody has ever called me Bry Bry Angel Face. Is there anyway I can get that package, or does it get sent back to the sender because of the non-existent address?

Why would you not just keep it, and then go back later to get the correct package. Now you will never know what was in it...

all depends on whether or not it had a return address, but it certainly should have

You dodged a bullet buddy.

Why would you not just keep it, and then go back later to get the correct package. Now you will never know what was in it...

all depends on whether or not it had a return address, but it certainly should have

Idk. I was already tired of waiting because she took forever to get the first one, so I just went in and told her that wasn't the correct package, and she just took the other package back.

Your friend calls you Bry Bry Angel Face?

Contents of package in Spoiler:

man.png

Your friend calls you Bry Bry Angel Face?

Contents of package in Spoiler:

man.png

Lol. No. I stated that I've never been called that, it's just odd that the address was one off of mine and the name made me think someone was trying to be funny.

hey bry bry, post a picture so we can see if you really do have an angel face

I went back and talked to a different lady, she told me where it was sent from and that I couldn't take it unless I could get proof that it's meant for me.

It came from an antique shop about 150 miles away. I guess I could call them, but I don't know anyone that lives in that area who would send something to me. I guess it's just a big misunderstanding.

I red the title hoping you had ran in to some sort of real-life Henry Chinaski type character.

I went back and talked to a different lady, she told me where it was sent from and that I couldn't take it unless I could get proof that it's meant for me.

It came from an antique shop about 150 miles away. I guess I could call them, but I don't know anyone that lives in that area who would send something to me. I guess it's just a big misunderstanding.
Maybe it’s from you from the future. But you have to be coy about it In order to not be investigated by future cops chasing after U. So u make it just recognizable enough. I say u have to get it. Just hit post lady over head with a sandwich

Maybe it’s from you from the future. But you have to be coy about it In order to not be investigated by future cops chasing after U. So u make it just recognizable enough. I say u have to get it. Just hit post lady over head with a sandwich

tenor.gif

When you spoke to your buddy who you suspect sent you something, what did he say?

When you spoke to your buddy who you suspect sent you something, what did he say?

I wasn't expecting anything, I just meant that's what I assumed happened. A lot of my friends have moved away and send birthday gifts and such, but my birthday is a couple of months away.

She also told me that they received the package in Mid-February and they've been waiting for Bry Bry Angel Face to show up, but she still needed proof that it was meant for me, which I can't give her, so they're just gonna send it back she said.

Should probably just go ahead and change your username to "Bry Bry Angelface."

Keep going back to try and get it hoping to get a different employee. Tell them you are appealing to their common sense one last time. Remind them that you pay their salaries. Talk like you're their boss.
Become aggressive and threatening if you have to

Back