Odd experience at the post office today

I was hoping this was going to be an epic tale martial arts in the Post Office.

Maybe you'll get a FedEx from Austin, and come back with a better story.

I can only read Bry Bry Angel Face in the voice of City Wok guy

The first package you mentioned was not for you. It will be returned. I'm glad you did not open it, it could have been a small bomb or powder. I would not get too hung up on it. Contact the person you think sent it to you. Why would they get the address incorrect? Do you or your father have any enemies that want to hurt you? Were you expecting something from a friend? Why would you not know of a package that you were going to receive? Very odd...

Probably better you didn't open it. It was probably a cursed monkey paw or something from some creepy stalker of yours.

From this day forward @AndersonsFoot will be known as Bry Bry Angel Face.

tenor.gif

What can you say about the package: Size, shape, weight etc?

Have you googled Bry bry angel face to see if it means something? (I dare not - in case it's a curse)

Also it could be a maniac's baby-speak-spelling of Bye Bye Angel Face...do you have any crazy ex's/recent break-ups/people owing you stuff from the past?

was it sent from Texas?

seriously, why would the post office give it to you. Because your name is Bryan and it was sent to Bry Bry Angel Face? And the address is kinda close to yours? that makes no sense

Bry bry angel face should be your new username. Make it happen mods

your life could have changed forever if you had kept the package

now you will die forever thinking “what if?”

was it sent from Texas?

seriously, why would the post office give it to you. Because your name is Bryan and it was sent to Bry Bry Angel Face? And the address is kinda close to yours? that makes no sense

The difference was 1 number. If that address existed it would be the house right next to me. It was just odd that the name started with Bry Bry. Those 2 things combined made me think someone was trying to be funny & just got the address slightly wrong. I totally get why they didn’t give it to me tho, I have no proof that I am Bry Bry Angel Face.

My dad was expecting a package at the house that never arrived, it ended up at the post office so he asked me to pick it up because he's working overnight at the firehouse. I get there and tell the lady my address which begins with 311, she finds a package that has 312 on it and says this must be it because 312 doesn't exist. So i just took it without really thinking, she didn't ask for the tracking number or anything like that, just the address.

I get out to the car and notice that it says send to "Bry Bry Angel Face" which is weird so I checked the tracking number and it wasn't the same as what my dad sent me. I wouldn't think much of that but my name is Bryan and the address was 1 number off of mine, sent to an address that doesn't exist, so clearly an accident. I take it back in and give her the correct tracking number and she finds the correct package this time, but made me give back the Bry Bry Angel Face package.

I'm pretty sure a friend sent me something and got the address wrong, 312 instead of 311, and used that weird name even though nobody has ever called me Bry Bry Angel Face. Is there anyway I can get that package, or does it get sent back to the sender because of the non-existent address?
From now on, you are Bry Bry Angelface to me. I already petitioned the mods to change your name.

The difference was 1 number. If that address existed it would be the house right next to me. It was just odd that the name started with Bry Bry. Those 2 things combined made me think someone was trying to be funny & just got the address slightly wrong. I totally get why they didn’t give it to me tho, I have no proof that I am Bry Bry Angel Face.

All you had to do was open the package and see what was in it. If you wanted to return it to the post office you could have said I got this home and opened it and realized it wasn't mine.

Back