Odds For Lobov vs Johnson Closer Than Expected?

Lobov is averaging around +370, Johnson around -500.

That's not quite what I was expecting, I was thinking something closer to Correia vs Rousey (+680, -1975)

https://www.bestfightodds.com/
There's the possibility that he just flat out shits the bed, since he has a habit of doing that in fights he's favored to win.

There's the possibility that he just flat out shits the bed, since he has a habit of doing that in fights he's favored to win.
Yeah but he hasn't faced an opponent this bad in ages

Artem is no threat on the ground unlike most of MJ's past opponents, and shouldn't have anything for him on the feet unless MJ's chin has eroded overnight

According to Lobov's record, there's close to 50% chance he wins.

Lord Lobov will toy with that fool for 3 minutes and then takes head clean off.

Nice and flowy.

That's a pretty significant split TS. I know MJ is a pretty tight lock but those odds are pretty significant as far as MMA goes.

That's a pretty significant split TS. I know MJ is a pretty tight lock but those odds are pretty significant as far as MMA goes.

I figured with the perception of both Lobov's and Johnson's respective abilities people might throw a lot of money around. Gambling and betting isn't something I have much experience in.

I'll be rooting for Artem just to see the forum semi-implode if he does.

I like Lobovs chances, good chin and MJ slows down and shits the bed after round 1. Decision or TKO for Artem, flowy throughout the fight.

Artem +370
giphy.gif

free-money.gif

Long, black and fast vs. slow, bald T.rex-arms... I'm going MJ

Yeah but that tends to be against high level grapplers which Lobov isn't. MJ should put on an awesome performance in this fight, Lobov is an easy style match up for MJ.

I like Lobovs chances, good chin and MJ slows down and shits the bed after round 1. Decision or TKO for Artem, flowy throughout the fight.

MJ only "shits the bed" against superior grapplers, MJ is a better grappler than Lobov. This looks like a match up designed to make MJ look awesome.

You make pennies on the dollar. What excites you about this? I don’t understand some of these bettors who cream their pants at -1000 odds

I don't gamble, I just thought the odds would be much more in Johnson's favor.

Artem was KOing fools on tuf, MJ is from tuf so he is pretty much fucked.

cho cho motherfuckers.

Artem should be the favorite to win. This is how the fight is gonna go:

latest

Last edited:
Back