Oezdemir vs Saki Who wins?

Both fight for Turkish people, i don't see them fighting each other if there's no belt in conversation. And yeah, we should wait and see more of Gokhan.

there are both turkish. :)
Uh nope, his father is Turkish and as such he has Turkish origin. His mother is still Swiss, and he was born and raised there, which, yet again, makes him Swiss with Turkish heritage on his fathers side. His fathers heritage doesn't magically overrule his mothers'.

nationality is different from ethnicity. people are talking about ethnicity. they are both turkish.

volkan has swiss nationality, saki has dutch.
Did you even read the post I was responding to? He quite clearly asked what nationality his mother was, to which I gave him the correct answer, Swiss.

there is no fight you can bet 100% will end before decision......<13>

There is actually. Either Saki KO Oezdemir or Saki gassed and Oezdemir TKO Saki. Because Saki's condition never will allow him to see end of third round.

Did you even read the post I was responding to? He quite clearly asked what nationality his mother was, to which I gave him the correct answer, Swiss.
It doesnt matter they are turkish or dutch or swiss. one hand raise at the end of the fight

Oezdemir IMO based on what I saw in Sakis first fight. However, he was off for a very long time and first fight in the octagon so I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt and wait till his fight with Khalil.

At the moment Volkan. Gökhan has more potential but needs to improve his game. He's very new to the MMA.

BTW they're both Turkish fighters so I don't think they'll fight each other any time soon.
Do they all fight foreigners in Turkey? It's funny, American fighters have no problem fighting each other. But practically fighters from every other country don't want to do it.

You are what your passport says you are... Right?

Saki gets destroyed now give him 3 more fights maybe he has a chance.

In a pure striking match obviously Saki, but since it's MMA it's a lot more difficult to answer than that. Oezdemir is a dark horse for sure, and he's obviously the more well-rounded fighter.

They're not both Turkish. Volkan was born and raised in Switzerland, his father is Turkish however. There is a difference.

His first name and surname is completely Turkish.

Uh nope, his father is Turkish and as such he has Turkish origin. His mother is still Swiss, and he was born and raised there, which, yet again, makes him Swiss with Turkish heritage on his fathers side. His fathers heritage doesn't magically overrule his mothers'.
It does in the Islamic world. Everything about a man overrules everything about women in that culture.

Saki would probably get destroyed. He was getting exposed by an unranked fighter in his last fight.

Back