off to hospital

Congrats, thanks for taking us along.....

Congrats!

Glad everything went well & everyone's healthy

latest

now i just need some of that connor whisky to celebrate.

Congratulations. Always nice to get good news around here.

to my sherbros, @Jack Handy jr @Zer @Lethal and all the other guys, it is with a great sense of apprehension that i take my wife to hospital for her c-section today. we'r not sure when its gonna take place other than today. she was booked in after her scan on friday because the baby is breeched and transverse. which means the baby is in absolutely the worst position possible, with no sign of getting into the right position. i'll update this thread as we go along.

Hope it goes well. Our first daughter was delivered via c-section back in 1998.

now i just need some of that connor whisky to celebrate.
Congrats, glad everything worked out and your baby girl is out in the world now.

I’m tempted to try some “proper 12 “ for the hell of it.

I know what real whiskey is supposed to taste like, my expectations are not high for this though.

<36>

to my sherbros, @Jack Handy jr @Zer @Lethal and all the other guys, it is with a great sense of apprehension that i take my wife to hospital for her c-section today. we'r not sure when its gonna take place other than today. she was booked in after her scan on friday because the baby is breeched and transverse. which means the baby is in absolutely the worst position possible, with no sign of getting into the right position. i'll update this thread as we go along.
Good luck bud. Everything will be alright. Hang in there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back