Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Watch Live
Live Olympic Video - Full Schedule | NBC Olympics

Results and Schedule
Olympic Judo Event Schedule & Results | NBC Olympics

452991_m21.jpg

Best USA medal prospect 78kg/172 lbs Kayla Harrison.
400083_m21.jpg

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to catching as much Judo, Wrestling, Boxing, and TKD that I possibly can. It's like being a kid in a candy store!

-60kg today with fellow countryman Ludwig Paischer. Unfortunately his second fight will be against Sobirov which sucks ass.

Go Kayla! I used to see her at tournies in the Midwest all the time, she's a badass. She's gone through so much, Aaron's a great guy and I wish her the best.

Sobirov will take the gold at 60 kilos.

I have no pick for 66 kilos.

Wang and Kim from Korea are my picks for 73 and 81 kilos.

Iliadis should take gold at 90 kilos.

Teddy will take the gold for +100 kilos.

Do anyone know where I can watch all judo events? The NBC stream is just for people in the US, and my national TV-broadcaster just air some of the events, none today.

Sorry about the shitty PBP, not an expert on all throws or judo rules, so bear with me.

Men's 60 kg:

dayum. That austrian dude has some sick newazza. Tomo nage to armbar.(not an expert on all the throw variations and spellings btw, so sorry if it wasn't exactly a tomoe nage)

Sukvani wins on mat b for georgia. 1-0-3. His last throw was an Osoto gari.

davytian just scored a bow and arrow for armenia over germany

Gourouza wins for nig on mat A. Don't know what the Honduran guy did, seems like he got disqualified. (feed froze)

Hiraoka Ippons GBR with a sick ippon seo.

Javier Guedez from venezuela beats a (giant) chinese judoka by waza-ari.

Sobirov beats austria ippon by 2wa.

Felipe Dakai wins by waza-ari for Brazil over a mongolian dude.

Israel just beat netherlands on penalty after a long, hard fight.

Russia's Glastyan Ippons Nigeria with a beautiful armbar.

France beats georgia in the last 8 seconds witha BEAUTIFUL throw. A kosoto Gake with his right arm under the opponent's armpit rather than grabbing a collar.

(NBC crashed so I missed two matches. Going to bed so I can watch the medal rounds)

women's 48kg

Japanese judoka just won with a bow and arrow.

Cuban judoka beats russia by 1 wazaari from a maki komi/drop seo nagi hybrid looking throw.

Sarah Menezes (my favorite judoka this year) wins for brazil over vietnam by 2 yuko.

Last edited:
anyone know where I can watch this online from Australia... all our tv channel's give a shit about is swimming

Tomoe Nage is Paischers special technique and he is very fast with it. Both transitions into the armbars were very nice.

found it!
Eurovisionsports.tv/london2012 - Access Restrictions

click program guide to see which channel is showing what.
right now judo is on channel 10.
enjoy :)

Doesn't work for me, i get this:

Access Restrictions
The London 2012 Olympic Games video content on the European Broadcasting Union (EBU) streaming video portal may only be viewed in certain EBU territories as noted below:
Albania, Algeria, Armenian Republic, Austria, Azerbaijani Republic, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark (Faroes, Greenland), Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France (Andorra, French Guyana, French Polynesia, Guadeloupe, La Reunion, Martinique, Mayotte, New Caledonia, St. Pierre and Miquelon, Terres Australes Fran

Was that a bow and arrow choke from the Armenian competitor? It was definitely nasty whatever it was.

German dude was totally bummed.

Hiroaki Hiraoka just got a big cheer from me, pretty unpatriotic but wow that was great.

Totally played the matador to McKenzie.

P.S. I'm watching from the red button on BBC so I'm not sure if this is live or not, Netherlands vs Israel right now.

Back