~*Official Draft of the S&P Summer Squat Competition*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
we'v been scrollwned.

If anyone is looking to add a crappy, newb team member, my 1RM is 225 (although I doubt I could actually do that right now, being as I'm a giant vagina).

I was planning to do the Stronglifts 5X5 this summer between fits of freaking out about the bar exam. I hope/plan to start Sunday, so long as I can find a gym this week (just moved this weekend).

the heaviest single I've ever done is 360.

edit - I guarantee to add at least 60# to that this summer.

275, proper (I've hit 295, but I don't count it).

I've made huge improvements to my Dead and Bench, so I'm glad teh Squat will get it's turn. I'm gonna hit 325 if it kills me.

Anal, you should die in a fire until your squat doesn't suck

so here's my addition to the challenge and trying to keep this organized.

Here is a list of everyone i know of in the challenge.

harbinger maybe post this at the begining of the thread for captains to pick from?

People in Squat Competition:

the_harbinger
Zerocrew1984 - 425
Chaseg1520 - 285
Fennway4414 - 335
TKMaxx715 -205
zop

Anal, you should die in a fire until your squat doesn't suck

It's painfully true.

It will get better. It has too really, I mean, it can't get any fucking worse.

Would love to do this, but my knee is still jacked up and I'll be out of the country with no gym access for half of the summer. Not exactly a good combo for success.

I shall join.. 265... that is if it's still open. btw for those doing the drafting I just started the 5x5 for the first time. I'm extremely dedicated and eat meat like its going out of style

Update:

Captains - Chosen Teams

Lusst - graedy, TKMaxx715, Chase G

Standard - Mickey's, Zop, endlessscott

Barut -

Finnegan -

DevilsSon - ZeroCrew

fat_wilhelm -blondie, enright, donut.

Urban -

Extra Captain if needed - SmashiusClay

Honorary judge - Keith Wassung

There's still a lot of people available. I guess captains are just throwing out names. Let's try to get this set up soon. Captains should choose a team name, for the hell of it.

It seems from the available list that we might need more captains. Anyone up for it?

I'd love to join, I'm a noob though i havent tried my max before, ive been doing breathing squats for two weeks or so with 185 just trying to get proper form down. Im about 170lbs 6ft tall and 19 years old. I have a good diet. Dont let my post count or belt color fool you I spend a lot of time on here and have found a lot of useful information. Hope theres a spot for me.

I can be a captain.

I want Think Green, WinterIsComing, and ratman201

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back