Official Fallout 76 Discussion

Your replies are very fast, guess I got you butthurt pretty good.
Oh yeah, you got me! I love that you had to fall back on that, rather than actually address anything I said! I had downtime at work and tend to enjoy intelligent conversations, arguments or otherwise. But you have completely failed to uphold the intelligent part of the conversation. Gg bud, try better next time. I hope D4 does something for you!

Oh yeah, you got me! I love that you had to fall back on that, rather than actually address anything I said! I had downtime at work and tend to enjoy intelligent conversations, arguments or otherwise. But you have completely failed to uphold the intelligent part of the conversation. Gg bud, try better next time. I hope D4 does something for you!
You got butthurt over my comment on mobile and took it to heart. Then it turns out you're a Blizzard fanboy. There is nothing intelligent about you.

I have no interest in the game (I think I'm partway through New Vegas lol), but damn, hilarity in here.

The bag thing is hilarious. That pre-order set is pretty damn expensive, and they switch from a high quality bag to a low one, and they call it even by offering up the equivalent of $5 virtual money. LMFAO!

They're basically saying "Here you go, get a new haircut in the game for your character or a pair of pants and we can call it even." That's fucking outright insulting for a business. Especially to do that to your most loyal fans. I'm not cheap, but that would prevent me from buying jack shit in game out of principle.

Maybe the equivalent of $150 of virtual money would be reasonable. Or all DLC free if there is any.

Damn, Bethesda has some serious disdain for their customers and fans. To say they take them for granted is quite the understatement. Wow.

Nobody wants a Diablo mobile except for the real losers in society.

Also, as far as the Diablo franchise is concerned, D3 was a colossal let down. Luckily Path of Exile fills that void as it is a remarkable game and on Dec 4th they are releasing their biggest expansion yet.

How many hours did you put into D3?

How many hours did you put into D3?
Massive amounts. I made $ off the auction house originally, then played multiple seasons grinding rifts. The last season I played was either 14 or 15 but stopped short playing it as some buddies got me back into PoE and it blew my mind on why I was wasting away in this watered down diablo3 still.

Massive amounts. I made $ off the auction house originally, then played multiple seasons grinding rifts. The last season I played was either 14 or 15 but stopped short playing it as some buddies got me back into PoE and it blew my mind on why I was wasting away in this watered down diablo3 still.

So you've put more time into that game than most gamers have the entire franchise. I don't see how that qualifies as a colossal let down. Lol at dedicating your life to a game and then turning around and shitting on it because you finally stopped playing 5 years later. The game should get a 10/10 based on how much time you put into it.

So you've put more time into that game than most gamers have the entire franchise. I don't see how that qualifies as a colossal let down. Lol at dedicating your life to a game and then turning around and shitting on it because you finally stopped playing 5 years later. The game should get a 10/10 based on how much time you put into it.
Nope that's not how it works genius, I enjoyed it for awhile but after playing it then going to PoE it really goes to show much better D3 could have been. Making $ off the AH was more my intelligence than playtime.

Also, given the fact that I've put more time into D3 and most likely WoW (i started in beta) goes to show how much more qualified i am in my analysis versus you basic bitch noobs. I've always thought Blizzard was a great company and in some regards still is but they are starting down a path towards Bethesda/EA. A lot of it started with Activision owning Blizzard.

Good luck.

Nope that's not how it works genius, I enjoyed it for awhile but after playing it then going to PoE it really goes to show much better D3 could have been. Making $ off the AH was more my intelligence than playtime.

Also, given the fact that I've put more time into D3 and most likely WoW (i started in beta) goes to show how much more qualified i am in my analysis versus you basic bitch noobs. I've always thought Blizzard was a great company and in some regards still is but they are starting down a path towards Bethesda/EA. A lot of it started with Activision owning Blizzard.

Good luck.

you played up to season 14 and 15 and that makes you a very seasoned D3. I don’t see how you didn’t get way more than you money’s worth playing D3...

d3 had a terrible launch but it eventually changed and evolved to the point that it’s a great game. The fact that you played that much is a testament to it.

wow a whole 8 hours!!!!

Honestly it doesn’t need much more than that. There are some flaws with this game and it needs a lot of updates and fixes. It has potential but guuuhhh.. I logged on a few days ago and tried to play a mission and gave up midway.. I just got tired of fetching this and go here to fetch that. it was boring as shit...

Honestly it doesn’t need much more than that. There are some flaws with this game and it needs a lot of updates and fixes. It has potential but guuuhhh.. I logged on a few days ago and tried to play a mission and gave up midway.. I just got tired of fetching this and go here to fetch that. it was boring as shit...
Exactly this.

The missions are exactly the same.

Go here
Go here
Go here

Go here
Kill this
Go here

If they put effort into this, i think it would be great but this was a cash grab..

Hopefully they can add things in the upcoming patches.

Good luck.

Lol just stop. D3 consumed your life for 5 years. You did everything there was to do in the game and likely maxed each class multiple times. You can't claim it sucks just because you eventually got bored with it. Who the hell wouldn't after that much time? You got way more than your money's worth.

Nobody in their right mind would spend 5 years playing a game and having a mediocre experience. So obviously you were enjoying yourself.

I accepted the quest to purge West Virginia of the homosexuals

Lol just stop. D3 consumed your life for 5 years. You did everything there was to do in the game and likely maxed each class multiple times. You can't claim it sucks just because you eventually got bored with it. Who the hell wouldn't after that much time? You got way more than your money's worth.

Nobody in their right mind would spend 5 years playing a game and having a mediocre experience. So obviously you were enjoying yourself.
5 years? I've never played any one game for 5 years. Cya noob

you played up to season 14 and 15 and that makes you a very seasoned D3. I don’t see how you didn’t get way more than you money’s worth playing D3...

d3 had a terrible launch but it eventually changed and evolved to the point that it’s a great game. The fact that you played that much is a testament to it.
I didn't play every season not even close nor did I play any whole season.

I'm just a very experienced min/maxer who played with very experienced min/maxers who dominate games.

I didn't play every season not even close nor did I play any whole season.

I'm just a very experienced min/maxer who played with very experienced min/maxers who dominate games.

Ok so how many seasons have you played even partially out of curiosity?

Ok so how many seasons have you played even partially out of curiosity?
Idk 4or5? The seasons last so long i get burned out especially when my last pieces of gear needed are ancient pieces that are to replace my current ancient pieces with slight upgrades or a affix change that is so minimal.

Are you a D3 player? If so I employ you to give PoE a chance, especially on the 4th with the expansion and new season. The game is far more superior to D3 and it's not even close.

Back