Official Fallout 76 Discussion

Idk 4or5? The seasons last so long i get burned out especially when my last pieces of gear needed are ancient pieces that are to replace my current ancient pieces with slight upgrades or a affix change that is so minimal.

Are you a D3 player? If so I employ you to give PoE a chance, especially on the 4th with the expansion and new season. The game is far more superior to D3 and it's not even close.
I DL'ed Path of Exile the other week when it was a freebie and I really really enjoyed it. I didn't realize it was such a good game TBH. But it sparked the ARPG desire in me and I went out and bought Inquisitor Martyr and play that one instead because I am a WK40K nerd.

Also, not trying to be one of those guys but I think the word you were looking for was "implore".

You got butthurt over my comment on mobile and took it to heart. Then it turns out you're a Blizzard fanboy. There is nothing intelligent about you.
I don't play Diablo, how was I butthurt? Some people will actually enjoy that game. What you said is factually incorrect. Great conversation though man, you really opened my eyes with your in-depth and well thought out remarks. Truly blown away.

I DL'ed Path of Exile the other week when it was a freebie and I really really enjoyed it. I didn't realize it was such a good game TBH. But it sparked the ARPG desire in me and I went out and bought Inquisitor Martyr and play that one instead because I am a WK40K nerd.

Also, not trying to be one of those guys but I think the word you were looking for was "implore".
The PoE character builds are fucking wild, man. I need to get back into, tbh. But I am really hoping for an English-language release of Lost Ark.

Seriously, it really sounds like from the reviews and podcasts I've read/heard about Fallout 76 that most people want/try to play this game like it's single player and the MMO aspect is just a major annoyance and doesn't really anything positive.

What a fucking disaster...

And i guess the game is so uninspiring that this thread would rather discuss Diablo and it's plethora of clones.

Anyone going to chime in about Torchlight?

And i guess the game is so uninspiring that this thread would rather discuss Diablo and it's plethora of clones.

Non cosmetic microtransactions. RIP Torchlight.

I don't play Diablo, how was I butthurt? Some people will actually enjoy that game. What you said is factually incorrect. Great conversation though man, you really opened my eyes with your in-depth and well thought out remarks. Truly blown away.
Oh so I was correct in my analysis that you're a noob. Damn I'm good. Motherfucker has no clue yet steps to me?

Diablo mobile will be perfect for you!

5 years? I've never played any one game for 5 years. Cya noob

The game came out in 2012 and you said the last season you did was earlier this year. You just now moved on to Path of Exile. How do you play a shit game for that long and do everything there is to do? That doesn't make any sense at all.

Seriously how old are you? You talk like a kid.

Seriously, it really sounds like from the reviews and podcasts I've read/heard about Fallout 76 that most people want/try to play this game like it's single player and the MMO aspect is just a major annoyance and doesn't really anything positive.

What a fucking disaster...
Well the devs said you could play this game as a single player so of course players who played other fallout games expect it to be like them. I was playing it as a solo player and the MMO aspects of it didn't bother me other then certain things like deathclaws, wendigos, and snallygasters being setup to be bullet sponges.

The game came out in 2012 and you said the last season you did was earlier this year. You just now moved on to Path of Exile. How do you play a shit game for that long and do everything there is to do? That doesn't make any sense at all.

Seriously how old are you? You talk like a kid.
You think like a kid, infantile actually.

RIP Runic. Hopefully those guys are out there somewhere making TL3 under a different name.

Guys quit derailing and keep it on topic. This is going way off topic and turning into a pissing contest. Take it to PM. Also, we have a PoE and D3 thread.

Failout 76 discussion here boys.

lolz @ checking this thread to see it's about poe/diablow/torchlight. wtf. hahaha

<Dylan>

I have no interest in the game (I think I'm partway through New Vegas lol), but damn, hilarity in here.

The bag thing is hilarious. That pre-order set is pretty damn expensive, and they switch from a high quality bag to a low one, and they call it even by offering up the equivalent of $5 virtual money. LMFAO!

They're basically saying "Here you go, get a new haircut in the game for your character or a pair of pants and we can call it even." That's fucking outright insulting for a business. Especially to do that to your most loyal fans. I'm not cheap, but that would prevent me from buying jack shit in game out of principle.

Maybe the equivalent of $150 of virtual money would be reasonable. Or all DLC free if there is any.

Damn, Bethesda has some serious disdain for their customers and fans. To say they take them for granted is quite the understatement. Wow.

i mean... fallout 4 still doesn't work, right? iirc, they never fixed the fuckton of bugs that game had... why would anyone expect anything else from them?

Exactly this.

The missions are exactly the same.

Go here
Go here
Go here

Go here
Kill this
Go here

If they put effort into this, i think it would be great but this was a cash grab..

Hopefully they can add things in the upcoming patches.

that moment when you're not sure if one's describing fallout 76 or rdr2.

The amount of ghouls on that golf course is ridiculous. Its like you get hit by swarm after swarm..
many are high level who can kill you in afew hits..

The amount of ghouls on that golf course is ridiculous. Its like you get hit by swarm after swarm..
kite them towards the security robots and hope the game doesn't crash .

There’s a low grassy platform near the back right of one of the house that you can jump on and most of the enemies will just mill on the edge of it. Every once in a while one or two will hop on but you can hop off kite them and hop right back on. This random and I hung out and killed waves after waves to level up for a bit.

Back