Official Fallout 76 Discussion

Well, at least people who ordered the CE are getting their canvas bags. They caved in lol. Probably was gonna be a class action. It was false advertising anyways so if you ask me they were obligated, or they should have come out and made a statement. From what I heard most gamers don't even give a shit about the bag, they just wanted the Power Helmet. But it's nice to fuck over Beth, just on principal lol.

Yeah... That was a dumb bitch move and it's hard to fathom how the asshole who made this decision didn't think it wouldn't turn out poorly.

Their offer of $5 of in game currency made it worse
Then saying there was a shortage of materials.... lol

The damage is done....

I love Fallout and I was tempted but I’m damn glad I bought RDR2 instead after skimming this thread.

I love Fallout and I was tempted but I’m damn glad I bought RDR2 instead after skimming this thread.
Lmao son you mad a damn good decision.

I'm going to wait another 4-5 patches before I play this again.

If I could even get $20 for this game I'd take it.

I think my wife is buying me this for PS4 for Christmas.

Sucks without decent people to play with.

I think my wife is buying me this for PS4 for Christmas.
08T2SGc_d.jpg

Sucks without decent people to play with.
You play on PS4? I got the game recently and it would be cool to play with a gang of people..

I wanna launch a nuke but I think you need a crew to be able to do it?

Also I need help locating plans and certain junk to scrap to build workbenches in my camp and fight off enemies...

It’s a fun game but the bug issues gotta be fixed

Some lil bitch ass rolled through and sneak attacked me... I’m shootin this chump right in his face over and over and no life is depleting. This happens here and there... same is also happening with ghouls and mutant dogs, sometimes their lives comes back full health when they’re about to die wtf. I’m also constantly getting signed off along with other issues... seems like these patch updates from bethesda didn’t do jack shit to fix these glitches

upload_2018-12-20_11-4-10.png

During Gamesplanet Bethseda sale. Fucking hilarious.

seeing how the majority of the ppl talking shit about this game haven't played it and are just reposting articles and videos talking shit about it I would pay attention to most the post in here. Seeing how they cut the price of the game already to around $35-40 if you're just trying to kill time the game isn't that bad. It has some bugged quest in it and sometimes it boots you off the server although I've only got booted x2 in 50-60 hours of gameplay. If your not into grindy games not counting destiny I'd wait until they patch it more.
Most likely it’s cause i suck at the game right now, but couple quests/missions was impossible to finish cause I couldn’t find the objective... it was taking me so long I quit trying to complete these quests and just kill the ememies for whatever their carrying... was this shit happening because of the bugs?

You play on PS4? I got the game recently and it would be cool to play with a gang of people..

I wanna launch a nuke but I think you need a crew to be able to do it?

Also I need help locating plans and certain junk to scrap to build workbenches in my camp and fight off enemies...

It’s a fun game but the bug issues gotta be fixed

Some lil bitch ass rolled through and sneak attacked me... I’m shootin this chump right in his face over and over and no life is depleting. This happens here and there... same is also happening with ghouls and mutant dogs, sometimes their lives comes back full health when they’re about to die wtf. I’m also constantly getting signed off along with other issues... seems like these patch updates from bethesda didn’t do jack shit to fix these glitches

I do. Add me LaWnOrDeR92

Damage control..
<[analyzed}>

I mean it’s something but still... it’s not like I really want those games. I’m sure they were good for the time but I just can’t do it.

I mean it’s something but still... it’s not like I really want those games. I’m sure they were good for the time but I just can’t do it.
If you can look past the point and click movement and turn based combat, 1 and 2 are fucking excellent games. 2 in particular, plot and dialogue etc completely blows anything Bethesda has developed, out of the water..

So has this game playable yet?

Haven't played for a few updates now

Ends up my wife did NOT buy me this game for Christmas.

Damage control..
<[analyzed}>

"The entitlement" is Bethesda serious? Talk about poor choice of words.

Fallout 76 won hottest mess at Giantbombs 2018 awards and deservedly so. Lol Tim Pool going hard.

Back