Official #GamerGate Discussion & News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ, now some pro #gamergate people is getting doxxed left and right. The SJWs and the 10 dollars Brigade is out in full force.

Looks like that forwarned doxxing has commenced.

At this point I have to wonder how much dicks did ZQ take to get this amount of pull. I know that Eron mentioned about her fucking "2 greyhound buses" but i think it is much much more than that

It all kinda makes sense. There are so many people with dirty hands that they really have no choice but to fight this all the way.

Looks like that forwarned doxxing has commenced.

It's almost meme-worthy.

"#GamerGate isn't about ethics, they're just harassing and sexist!

Doxxes black guy that created #NotYourShield"

At this point I have to wonder how much dicks did ZQ take to get this amount of pull. I know that Eron mentioned about her fucking "2 greyhound buses" but i think it is much much more than that

At this point I don't even think it's about her. It's about the ego and narcissism inherent in being a SJW. It takes a special kind of self-centeredness to think you are so important that you have the right to tell other people how THEY should think and feel, and that they need to change their beliefs and thoughts to account for your comfort level.

To attack their actions is to attack them personally, and they have so much invested in the identity (IMO because they had none of their own before) of "fighting the patriarchy/harassment/sexism/misogyny/racism/ableism/turntablism" that they cannot handle anything that threatens it. Their egos won't let them admit they can be wrong about something, and they don't have the self-awareness to realize how toxic their actions are, because they're blinded by the "war" they feel they have to keep fighting. Anybody not like them is the enemy...even the people they're trying to "defend".

For all the talk about gamers being "nerds" and "neckbeards who have no life" they at least keep to themselves. SJWs are nerds who want the rest of the world to be miserable right along with them.

SJWs can never be sate on their conquest of first world problem. Throw a couple of em to a third world country and pretty sure when they come back they will appreciate what they have for a life compare to other.

25db8c3f69.png

The ride never fucking ends, is it?

SJWs can never be sate on their conquest of first world problem. Throw a couple of em to a third world country and pretty sure when they come back they will appreciate what they have for a life compare to other.

Can you possibly imagine an SJW game and how dull it would be? These people need to be kept miles away from anything that might be classified as entertainment.

I am not suggesting some of the issues SJW deal with are not important, but they have no place in the escapism of interactive media.

The whole point of computer games is escapism. I don't want to play a tofu spirit circle bikram yoga simulator.

Last edited:
I feel like getting into the fight but I have no idea how to

I feel like getting into the fight but I have no idea how to

Tweet your support using #gamergate
Go and scout in places like NeoGAF and Something Awful. Take snapshot using Archives or Puush. We need evidence.
Participate in forum like The Escapist and KYM (the two of many few that actually allow #gamergate discussion).
Try to convert more people to help with #gamergate. There's still a lot of people that aren't aware of what's going on.

Not necessarily. look up the story of Amanda Kijera. She went to Haiti to help with relief efforts, got raped by locals and blamed it on white males.

What kind of mental gymnastic is that?

Yeah, she had decided that black people were so dependent on white people and we had messed them up so bad that they just go around raping. I could see how that makes sense to a degree, since white people probably are to blame for making a fucked up country and continuing to exploit it. But it's also just as racist to place the blame on all white worldwide when a group of people did it. Just as racist as claiming that all black men are savage rapists.

She was also a naive idiot, flat out who believed too much in her divine crusade. She went down to a country that has like literally the highest rate of rapes in the world. Like seriously, there is some insane statistics out there I can't remember off the top of my head, but I know it's like 85% of women have been raped. There she was, a white woman running around the streets of Haiti by herself with no protection other than her philosophical banter. She was under her own racist misconception that every black Haitian man gives a shit what she has to say.

Yeah, she had decided that black people were so dependent on white people and we had messed them up so bad that they just go around raping. I could see how that makes sense to a degree, since white people probably are to blame for making a fucked up country and continuing to exploit it. But it's also just as racist to place the blame on all white worldwide when a group of people did it. Just as racist as claiming that all black men are savage rapists.

She was also a naive idiot, flat out who believed too much in her divine crusade. She went down to a country that has like literally the highest rate of rapes in the world. Like seriously, there is some insane statistics out there I can't remember off the top of my head, but I know it's like 85% of women have been raped. There she was, a white woman running around the streets of Haiti by herself with no protection other than her philosophical banter. She was under her own racist misconception that every black Haitian man gives a shit what she has to say.

What the fuck man.

At this point I don't even think it's about her. It's about the ego and narcissism inherent in being a SJW. It takes a special kind of self-centeredness to think you are so important that you have the right to tell other people how THEY should think and feel, and that they need to change their beliefs and thoughts to account for your comfort level.

To attack their actions is to attack them personally, and they have so much invested in the identity (IMO because they had none of their own before) of "fighting the patriarchy/harassment/sexism/misogyny/racism/ableism/turntablism" that they cannot handle anything that threatens it. Their egos won't let them admit they can be wrong about something, and they don't have the self-awareness to realize how toxic their actions are, because they're blinded by the "war" they feel they have to keep fighting. Anybody not like them is the enemy...even the people they're trying to "defend".

For all the talk about gamers being "nerds" and "neckbeards who have no life" they at least keep to themselves. SJWs are nerds who want the rest of the world to be miserable right along with them.

Nailed It! :cool:

You are exactly right when you say the SJW is so arrogant and delusional that they believe everyone ought to think, feel, and act exactly the way the SJW does. If people won't do it willingly then the SJW will do everything possible to force people to think, feel and act the way the SJW believes people should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back