[OFFICIAL] Jean Pascal vs Lucian Bute 5/25: Biggest Fight in the History of Canada

I knew this would happen. Guess who is holding back on signing the contract? That's right, it's always the biggest mouths that can't walk the walk. Bute signed the contract the MOMENT it was presented to him.

image.jpg

Pascal is playing hard to get. If he doesn't sign, he will officially lose his bad guy persona and be remembered like the guy who was afraid to sign the fight against the guy he spent years calling out.

Can't believe this.

Goddamn it , I might not be able to watch this

Well Pascal promoter signed the contract so I guess it's only a matter of time before he put his name on the line too.

Pascal's contract with Yvon Michel expired, so the hold up is that Pascal and his promoter can't come to an agreement on a new contract.

On a side note, Yvon Michel is also dealing to have Adonis Stevenson face Chad Dawson instead of Pascal.

Pascal's contract with Yvon Michel expired, so the hold up is that Pascal and his promoter can't come to an agreement on a new contract.

On a side note, Yvon Michel is also dealing to have Adonis Stevenson face Chad Dawson instead of Pascal.

Stevenson gotta take that fight with Dawson even if it's not in his weight class, he is now 35 and can't waste time waiting for Froch to give him his chance

I know that. It doesn't change the fact that if the fight falls off, the signature missing will be Pascal's, not Bute's. Things like that tend to stick with a fighter for a long time... Especially when said fighter calls the other out but ends up pulling out of signing the contract.

I know that. It doesn't change the fact that if the fight falls off, the signature missing will be Pascal's, not Bute's. Things like that tend to stick with a fighter for a long time... Especially when said fighter calls the other out but ends up pulling out of signing the contract.

...I never said otherwise

The fight will be on MAY 25th, Chad Dawson is left hanging.

And here is Jean Pascal official announcement:

[YT]hDVnDgt55Fc[/YT]

This might be the biggest week in the history of Combat sports in Canada. Right there baby!

It will be interesting to see the play this fight gets outside of Quebec.

Why does the Candian come first in Canadian-Haitian and second in Romanian-Canadian?

Supposedly the fight will be on HBO, right after Froch-Kessler

Back