[OFFICIAL] Jean Pascal vs Lucian Bute 5/25: Biggest Fight in the History of Canada

I thought there'd be more disappointment.

I thought there'd be more disappointment.

The forum was down for a while, I had to express my disappointment elsewhere

But yeah, I am absolutely disappointed

Not much to cheer about right now in Canada, a huge bummer but with all the injuries lately to canadian boxers, it's not like I was really surprised. Oh well, Adonis Stevenson fights Dawson in June, pulling for Superman to win by KO but it will probably end up with Dawson by decision.

Not much to cheer about right now in Canada, a huge bummer but with all the injuries lately to canadian boxers, it's not like I was really surprised. Oh well, Adonis Stevenson fights Dawson in June, pulling for Superman to win by KO but it will probably end up with Dawson by decision.

steward was heavily behind stevenson I could see the upset and possible robbery in canada.

what other canadian injuries have there been, pier olivier cote?

The whole event is now cancelled

Apparently 50 cent called Yvon Michel and they tried to set up Shumenov-Pascal as a replacement fight but HBO was not interested, so they'll just reschedule Pascal-Bute

what other canadian injuries have there been, pier olivier cote?

Pascal was out for a while last year, Stevenson also was injured and Lemieux missed a chance on ESPN recently because of an hand injury. Pier Olivier Cote, nobody knows what the hell is going on with him, some speculate he has a burn out but nothing is sure...

Stevenson is a fucking pimp, he"s not even in Bute"s league. Lucian is much better fighter, a gentleman and most loved in Quebec.

sucks that the fight has been postponed. maybe they can do it in August or September.

The Pascal-Bute fight is much like Pacquiao-Mayweather, it's still a great fight to be made but it would have been so much better if it was done 3 years ago when Bute was still in his prime and both fighters were world champions and at the top of their divisions.

Back