Official JMMA Discussion Thread Vol. 3 ~VEE-TEE-JAY~

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up with Rizin BW tourney?

Meanwhile only 3 matchups.
Where are other 5? Or 1?
Some fighters are getting byes, only a 14 man tournament

Next Ganryujima card is set. Kikuno vs Lelo was re-booked, current Middleweight King of Pancrase Rocky Kawamura takes on Shrek Sekine, and Kultar Gill faces that long fist mantis style guy.

The female Ganryujima, SEI☆ZA, announced Julija Stoliarenko vs Jung Yoon Choi, Team SEI☆ZA vs Team DATE, and that pop idol will be making her debut.

@tinobar if I'm understanding RINGS' last press release correctly then The OUTSIDER card this weekend is free for premium accounts on nico, 540 points for non-premium

Last edited:
Thats just the monthly video if ur subscribed to the channel u get free or u pay 540 yen for it. It's like chat show hoping they announce the stream on there though

Okay, yeah I see that now. They need to get announcing it soon, need to figure out how I'm going to set up for OUTSIDER and RIZIN being on at the same time.

Looks like the GRACHAN 30 stream in a few weeks is a go

looks like the idol debuting in SEIZA that Asurah mentioned earlier will be Ishii Miona from a group called KissBee, and she'll be competing in a match against world-renown ugliest woman alive YOSHIKO:

IMG_4280-640x480.jpg

looks like they're saying it's only an exhibition match, but i wouldn't take an exhibition match against YOSHIKO and expect her to play fair.

quite good for SEI*ZA to be getting YOSHIKO on their card.

looks like the idol debuting in SEIZA that Asurah mentioned earlier will be Ishii Miona from a group called KissBee, and she'll be competing in a match against world-renown ugliest woman alive YOSHIKO:

IMG_4280-640x480.jpg

looks like they're saying it's only an exhibition match, but i wouldn't take an exhibition match against YOSHIKO and expect her to play fair.

quite good for SEI*ZA to be getting YOSHIKO on their card.

Yeah, I'm not quite sure what the exhibition entails. I should ask them, whoever runs their Twitter seems fluent in English and responds quickly. I know the rest of the event is Team SEIZA vs Team DATE as well as Stoliarenko vs Jung Yoon Choi

yeah, i think getting YOSHIKO to fight for them is great, but putting her in an exhibition match against a marketable idol could be a big mistake.

did SEIZA 2 video ever show up anywhere? i know they uploaded the first event to youtube and was hoping to see the second one there too.

There were videos on some Facebook page but looks like they got taken down.

Looking at results for this event and from the pictures it just looks like Yoshiko held pads for the idol and then they grappled a bit

I'm about to ask their PR Twitter though. Here's the rest of the results
https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/46255-seiza-3rd-round-midsummer-night-star

Team DATE held off a late comeback by Team SEI☆ZA to win.

They just confirmed it, so no winner or loser in the Yoshiko vs Miona bout

Footage

I sure hope that was planned but it being Yoshiko and the idol crying gives me doubts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back