Official JMMA Discussion Thread Vol. 3 ~VEE-TEE-JAY~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanako Murata returns at DEEP JEWELS 17, she takes on Yukari Nabe. JEWELS cards seem to be improving again lately, were some rough ones for awhile.

Kim has an amateur loss to Jin Hee Kang?
<SelenaWow>
<{clintugh}>
At least she beat Zombie Girl and to be fair to her the Kang fight was almost 2 years ago. Still probably just a simple keep busy fight for King Reina.

Reminder that GRACHAN 30 will be streaming this weekend. I'm not sure if they are also streaming the Imanari Roll Ecstasy portion of the card or not but at the very least the GRACHAN MMA portion will be.

just saw masanori kanehara in tomo maesawa's corner in ROAD, and thought i'd post this recent kickboxing fight of his in case anyone missed it (as i did):

I'll probably catch it all depending on when it actually starts

just saw masanori kanehara in tomo maesawa's corner in ROAD, and thought i'd post this recent kickboxing fight of his in case anyone missed it (as i did):

It's been a while since I last saw Kanehara fight. He would have been fun to have in Rizin's BW tournament.

Iam watch it on fite tv live youuube streams sometimes don't work on roku

They changed the stream link looks like, live now

They are doing what DEEP used to do camera wise but that doesn't work as much with a cage. I wonder if it's on a tripod or if someone is holding, if the latter then he needs to get up on the apron and film

Shame the post blocked that sub, looked like a nice double wristlock to end a round of crazy scrambling

too bad about the camera, but streaming events is a step in the right direction for sure.

Pink and yellow shorts make me wonder what Soldier Boy Kazuki is up to these days. Haven't heard about him in awhile

Don't blame the camera guys it's the cages fault can't wait for this cage fad to pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back