Official JMMA Discussion Thread Vol. 3 ~VEE-TEE-JAY~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Imanari is going to travel around Asia again

He's also been training with Marcin Held in Poland lately.

Sounds like Imanari is going to travel around Asia again

He's also been training with Marcin Held in Poland lately.

interesting, i wonder where he'll end up. i think i'd be happiest to see him in ROAD, but i guess i would expect him to be going back to ONE.

interesting, i wonder where he'll end up. i think i'd be happiest to see him in ROAD, but i guess i would expect him to be going back to ONE.
The only real options I would imagine are ONE, ROAD, and maybe Pancrase. Possibly Kunlun Fight but I think it's far less likely than the other 3.

Pretty fun pancrase card tonight deerpers vs pantscrease

Iam looking forward to tetsuya watanabe on his way to wrapping up this neo blood tournament

yeah I like his style but he hasn't showed much improvement and can be easily overpowered needs to get his weight up

Yeah, his style works great for ZST but it's going to lose him a lot of decisions outside of the promotion

President of pancrase said he didn't want to dothe vs deep fights but that ameba was gonna be handing out bonuses to the winners so he agreed

Shibata vs Yasunaga was great, awesome grappling display with nonstop scrambles

Good to see Ryuta finally snap his losing streak

12 year old Momo Shimizu beat another adult at DEEP JEWELS 17 this morning

Apparently Tetsuya Yamada is fighting Jadambaa at ONE next weekend. Awesome fight that they seem to have done 0 promo for

Apparently Tetsuya Yamada is fighting Jadambaa at ONE next weekend. Awesome fight that they seem to have done 0 promo for
damn, saw "Yamada" on the poster and didn't realize it was tetsuya yamada. that is a great fight.

damn, saw "Yamada" on the poster and didn't realize it was tetsuya yamada. that is a great fight.
I'm surprised by how active he has been lately, this will be his 8th fight since November. He was only averaging about 2 fights a year from 2012 until the end of 2016.

Also Hatsu Hioki vs Hiroyuki Takaya in a rematch 14 years in the making was announced for Pancrase 290.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back