Official Kazushi Sakuraba Youtube channel, Please support the GOAT!

images

Frank: You know I was #1 in our weight class, right?

Saku: What's a "weight class?"

Real old school pic. Looks like the UWFi era. Like early 90's

Hiromitsu Kanehara and Saku look so young.

Training with killers like Tamura and learning from masters like Billy Robinson is what makes legends

I don't think renzo would be a threat to do much damage.

Considering Saku’s sleepy performance at Metamoris, I’d say there’s a good chance Renzo can rain down blows from knee on the belly. I also think Renzo’s overall game has improved while Saku’s has remained largely the same, I think.

The promo video for Royce vs Saku at the 2000 Grand Prix Finals followed by the epic introductions

Last edited:
1 minute demo where Sak attempts a Kimura from North South position but once the opponent defends, he transitions to a Straight Armbar. The opponent defends the armbar and Sakuraba is unable to break the grips so he switches back to the Kimura on the same arm. Beautiful transition and chain attacks from the master

1 minute demo where Sak attempts a Kimura from North South position but once the opponent defends, he transitions to a Straight Armbar. The opponent defends the armbar and Sakuraba is unable to break the grips so he switches back to the Kimura on the same arm. Beautiful transition and chain attacks from the master

GOAT Traps & Transitions.

Hardcore to decipher.

Back