***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v6.0 LeBronze THINKS HE'S TOUGH***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Commander Palis

Superior Genetics
Banned
Reaction score
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...o-beat-kyrie-irvings-ass-says-stephen-a-smith

"If Kyrie Irving was in front of LeBron James right now, LeBron James would be tempted to beat his ass," the source told Smith.

8bcPf7d.gif

GOAT Thread.

Also, LeBitch wouldn't even be able to beat Mighty Mouse's ass LMAO.

stfu, third worlder. he would be ufc champ with 2 week prep

Blake griffin would be multidivision champ with 2 weeks instructional dvds...

Remember we're talking about LeBeta here

juice is mad at kyrie for beating him to the punch, plain and simple

his trade demand has hurt juice's reputation as a "good teammate". kyrie knew juice's history all too well and managed to get the jump on him. better to be the dumper than the dumpee

Shitty thing about this is that in now gives LeBitch an excuse to leave. Even tho he'd intended to leave all along, Ky bailing first will be the narrative

Blake griffin would be multidivision champ with 2 weeks instructional dvds...

Remember we're talking about LeBeta here

your reasoning for juice not having ufc champ potential is his weak mindset, and yet your counterexample is literally the one player in basketball history who may be even softer?

you stupid son of a bitch

The more I think about it, the more I'm fine with Beal for Kyrie. Cans get a player who is more suited to Bern, in that he loves spotting up and can shoot off the dribble if he needs to. Wizcans get a guy who can still spot up, but it would be nice having another guy who can penetrate at will. Neither play D. Both young(ish). Both have injury history. Both get paid. I'm fine with it as long as they keep it simple and get it done without a lot of drama.

The more I think about it, the more I'm fine with Rodney McGruder for Kyrie

His twitter bio still says Point Guard, New York Knicks.

your reasoning for juice not having ufc champ potential is his weak mindset, and yet your counterexample is literally the one player in basketball history who may be even softer?

you stupid son of a bitch

You are completely correct.

I'm again in complete awe of your superiority. Like the indian slaves that were my ancestors, I kneel to you.

Your mastery of everything continues to explain why you obliterated me in the fantasy finals and why you continue to obliterate me everywhere.

Apoligies.

Bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back