***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v6.0 LeBronze THINKS HE'S TOUGH***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthony Davis is gonna be out after next year. The pelicans are an absolute joke. My sources tell me that Davis would love to play alongside Curry in golden state.

I'm sure your Pokemon trading card game buddies dont count as "sources"

Meanwhile, if a hardworking brother decided he wasn't going to visit the White House because he disagreed with barry's policies he'd be labeled a racist and shunned by everyone.

<Durant35>

It's not a policy issue.

But you already know that.

Anthony Davis is gonna be out after next year. The pelicans are an absolute joke. My sources tell me that Davis would love to play alongside Curry in golden state.
Davis in GS wouldn't be fair lol

I know you're most likely bullshitting, but let's say that scenario actually plays out, what do Curry/Durant/Thompson/Davis' stats look like at the end of the year?

I know you're most likely bullshitting, but let's say that scenario actually plays out, what do Curry/Durant/Thompson/Davis' stats look like at the end of the year?
Most likely Dray would be dealt and probably Klay as well. But I'm telling you warriors have been planting seeds in him for two years now.

Most likely Dray would be dealt and probably Klay as well. But I'm telling you warriors have been planting seeds in him for two years now.
That'd be scary lmao, wouldn't put it past them though, they probably have the top front office in the league.

What they've done the last 5-6 years is extremely impressive.

It's not a policy issue.

But you already know that.

Riiight...only reason you can disagree with a half-black president is because you're racist.

<1>

The shit legislation he supported couldn't possibly have anything to do with it.

They would probably just buy Corey out of his contract.

WlLB2pN.jpg

theyd look like 82-0

So politics have invaded the NBA Thread now. Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back