***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v7.0 Will Isaiah/Kyrie Trade Be Boliterated??***

Status
Not open for further replies.
What future? Tatum is Rudy Gay at best and Jeff Green at worst. Brown is Barnes minus the sweet stroke.

This canned response almost put me to sleep. You can do better, right?

He won't. There's apparently no discrepancy in IT's injury reports, they haven't asked for anything yet, and everybody's saying Dangerous Dunny's ready to tell them to ESaL

Unless there's some throwaway 2nd round pick added, the trade will go down as originally written

Honestly I was kind of hoping the Caves would cancel the trade, but as long as Dunny doesn't give up any more I guess I could live with it.

Honestly I was kind of hoping the Caves would cancel the trade, but as long as Dunny doesn't give up any more I guess I could live with it.
Canned my ass that was a pinpoint percisd comparison and you know it. They have a team full of flawed and low ceiling talent and their last hope is the Memphis pick.

Canned my ass that was a pinpoint percisd comparison and you know it. They have a team full of flawed and low ceiling talent and their last hope is the Memphis pick.

Canned because you've said it a million times already...

And yes picks are the future I was talking about, which is why I didn't like them giving up the Nuts' pick. Maybe Dunny wouldn't screw that pick up, idk.

Canned because you've said it a million times already...

And yes picks are the future I was talking about, which is why I didn't like them giving up the Nuts' pick. Maybe Dunny wouldn't screw that pick up, idk.
Maybe Dunny would have finally drafted an all-star after the dozen or so misfires he's had already.

Why? The team isn't winning a championship as currently constructed, and Gheyward isn't changing that. I've seen IT's manlet status get rekt too many times so I'd rather a pg that's a foot taller who's also a proven shotmaker. Neither of them play any defense so that's a wash

They gave up a lot but I'd rather move forward with Kyrie

Why? The team isn't winning a championship as currently constructed, and Gheyward isn't changing that. I've seen IT's manlet status get rekt too many times so I'd rather a pg that's a foot taller who's also a proven shotmaker. Neither of them play any defense so that's a wash

They gave up a lot but I'd rather move forward with Kyrie

Right and they're not winning a championship with Kyrie either, which is why I wouldn't mind just keeping the pick. I guess it's not too bad to get something for IT. Either way I haven't been thrilled with this offseason.

What's funny is that the nets pick, the lakers pick, the Memphis pick, plus Tatum wouldn't be enough to get Alonzo Ball right now. And they could have had him lmao. Danny Ainge really is a bozo.

Shut up cream. Tatum is light skinned you should be all over his nuts.

Shut up cream. Tatum is light skinned you should be all over his nuts.
It's not the color of their skin that attracts me to their balls, but the talent in their game. Tatum is just not very good and what will be remembered as a mediocre draft. Lonzo and JJ will probably be the only all stars of the bunch.

It's not the color of their skin that attracts me to their balls, but the talent in their game. Tatum is just not very good and what will be remembered as a mediocre draft. Lonzo and JJ will probably be the only all stars of the bunch.

Just not very good huh? lol so what's good enough in your biased eyes? Don't say Curry but that's just a stupid expectation.

Just not very good huh? lol so what's good enough in your biased eyes? Don't say Curry but that's just a stupid expectation.
Maybe like Wiggins minus the athleticism. Good stats but doesn't really impact the game.

What's funny is that the nets pick, the lakers pick, the Memphis pick, plus Tatum wouldn't be enough to get Alonzo Ball right now. And they could have had him lmao. Danny Ainge really is a bozo.

lol this can is still going on about Dunny. Get a job kid.

It's weird you guys get baited by a low rent troll like dream.

The Boston Celtics are in the barrel. Cavs have Boston right where they want them. Cavs going to test Celtics. Boston thought they could play hardball with the superior Cavs. You can't be the best in the East. The best in the East are the Cavs.

I totally agree MMAChump69

Mmachump is like a shittier version of dream.

Lol at the Canaliers winning the East this year. Wizcans set to besmirch and boliterate e'ryone. MVP award gets renamed for WallGOAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back