***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v7.0 Will Isaiah/Kyrie Trade Be Boliterated??***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay in your lane

@Luminaire you give me shit (which is cool ) but I am sure you are aware of what came exactly out of Melo's mouth lol.

"Deal was done with the Rockets ". Oh and he closed on his house here too lmao

So much for you "not even caring" about the shit some posters say about you that you went on and posted about it.... Needed to remind them

Replan your gimmicks b4 you post my dear loverboy

Cleveland will easily 4-0 the warrios...

Derelict and no knees wade together. A backcourt for the ages.

Once these boys gel and level up from experience it's going to be baaaaad days for all the haters.

Once these boys gel and level up from experience it's going to be baaaaad days for all the haters.

I like the Kusma kid. Ingram may yet turn out to be Ranch 0.5.

Lonzo is a bust tho. Fox is ten times better.

Cleveland will easily 4-0 the warrios...

Derelict and no knees wade together. A backcourt for the ages.
I agree with all of this. The cavs are the most stacked team in the league with mvps coming off the bench. If somehow the dubs beat that team they will go down as the goat dynasty ever

I've heard IT2 won't actually begin playing until mid-Feb. They're actually considering just holding him out till after the All-Star break.

Makes sense, not like the reg season actually matters for CLE in the D-conference

So much for you "not even caring" about the shit some posters say about you that you went on and posted about it.... Needed to remind them

Replan your gimmicks b4 you post my dear loverboy

As your village wasted away you get to make it. I get to chill with DWat while try and ask why I am wrong or right. Put that shit in prtdprctive.

Ask Tito his his boy is and toss the name Ahern out there.

Nobody knows you dude

Lying mother fucker.

As your village wasted away you get to make it. I get to chill with DWat while try and ask why I am wrong or right. Put that shit in prtdprctive.

Ask Tito his his boy is and toss the name Ahern out there.

Nobody knows you dude

What?

Lay down the peace pipe breh

Way better format considering all the good players are on the western conference. Now cans that would have been starting on the least squad will ride the pine.

As long as they don't use this new system to hold down Zaza again, I'm good with it.

I didn't watch before but now I will. So exciting! Thanks NBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back