***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v7.0 Will Isaiah/Kyrie Trade Be Boliterated??***

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Luminaire you give me shit (which is cool ) but I am sure you are aware of what came exactly out of Melo's mouth lol.

"Deal was done with the Rockets ". Oh and he closed on his house here too lmao

You still talking about this shit?

Shit I figured everyone forgot about it. Must have got you shook

Morris twins found not guilty of (alleged) assault.

TheBeard should automatically be the captain of the west. No debate..

I'd rather see LeBron and Kyrie have to play together. Seems like change for the sake of change. Not necessarily improving the game.

I guess you haven't noticed that the majority of the good players are in the west now, Clark.

"Omg Presti is a genius he just traded good young players for an old overpaid overrated one dimensional player and a guy who's leaving next year. Omg how did Presti convince Westbrook to sign a contract that ridiculously overpass him twice what he's worth.!"
Westbrook should have been paid more if anything.

Was wondering why Dream was so rustled by this, but then realized Westbrick is (rightly) paid more than Stephanie now.

Did they specify the criteria used for choosing teams? What if Lebron and Curry, assuming they're captains, just choose their own teams? I would lol hard.

Edit: Ah, from a predetermined group of all-stars. Makes sense.

I hope they just choose who ever got the most votes from either conference to be the captains.

I hope they just choose who ever got the most votes from either conference to be the captains.
I hope each conference doesn't get the same amount of players, should just be all the top guys at each position, no matter the conference that gets the most votes.

Then next year, abolish conferences all together.

Curry will choose KD, future warrior AD, Klay, and Draymond as his starters

Lebron will choose Cp3, And three other bums signed to Nike

Curry will choose KD, future warrior AD, Klay, and Draymond as his starters

Lebron will choose Cp3, And three other bums signed to Nike

Curry should troll and take all of LeBron's boys to piss him off, and then beat him with them.

There will be a pool of players to pick from that will be determined by voting

So nothing has really changed. The same people that would have gotten in will still get in

it just wont be East vs West anymore its going to be Mix vs Mix

Last edited:
You still talking about this shit?

Shit I figured everyone forgot about it. Must have got you shook

Yeah, I'm shook lol.

I literally have no clue who you are tbh.

So what about the no defense being played at all star game? That's what needed change.

So what about the no defense being played at all star game? That's what needed change.

That will never change. Half of the players are hung over anyways. Since Pierce was mentioned I'll never forget watching dude throw up in a trash can at shoot around lol

I personally appreciated that as I got older I couldn't handle my hangovers. Curbed my drinking significantly. The ease with which I significantly slowed down my drinking was reassuring as well. I don't miss getting drunk during the week at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back