***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v7.0 Will Isaiah/Kyrie Trade Be Boliterated??***

Status
Not open for further replies.
LaMelo is a certified bust imo

He thinks he is the next curry or some shit

Lonzo must really love his family to let them mooch off all his shit
Have you seen there house? Lavar makes plenty of money (idk what he does), but even before Lonzo was drafted or even started college they were living in a pretty damn big house.

Have you seen there house? Lavar makes plenty of money (idk what he does), but even before Lonzo was drafted or even started college they were living in a pretty damn big house.
In Chino lmao. They should move to beautiful OC.

Before he had sons to work with, LaVar trained “pigeons, dogs, frogs. Anything.” Pigeons? “Yep,” he says. “I make pigeons just do backflips in the air when I clap my hands like that.” Even Lonzo busts up laughing at that one. LaVar keeps going. “I’m a trainer. That’s my passion,” he says. “It ain’t basketball. My boys, their passion is balling.” Ball also said he taught his three sons to walk by eight months and potty-trained them by 10 months, so it’s up to you to decide whether he’s exaggerating this time. Still, it’s hard to deny that seeing LaVar Ball make a pigeon do a backflip would be pretty darn cool.

Read more at: https://nesn.com/2017/05/lavar-ball-had-some-pretty-unique-hobbies-before-his-sons-were-born/

“LaVar has been at this for two decades now,” Shelburne wrote. “A personal trainer by trade, he’s been shaping his own kids from sunrise to sundown since they were born, loading them up with food, swagger and tough love. He says he had them walking by the time they were 8 months and potty-trained by 10 months.”

Read more at: https://nesn.com/2017/05/lavar-ball-potty-trained-his-sons-using-completely-insane-method/

A really nice house in a shit area is still decently expensive, especially in Cali.

My thoughts are with you in these dark times. I know your bf cheated on you (Is it Faust?) and you just got fired. Keep your head up playa.

Surprised he's a trainer. Could've fooled me when lost that epic 3 point showdown against the great Ice Cubicle. He looked brittle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back