***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v8.0 Kneeling is for peasants***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, the Heat are the worst kind of boring. Just enough coaching and talent to keep them out of the gutter but not nearly enough to be competitive.

You're looking at a 38 win season... and a 9th or 10th spot in the LEAST.

The Heat are about as inspiring as that roster you put together for bum Faust last night.

Lol, the Heat are the worst kind of boring. Just enough coaching and talent to keep them out of the gutter but not nearly enough to be competitive.

The Heat are about as inspiring as that roster you put together for bum Faust last night.

Heat are a 45+ win team, 50+ if Winslow actually improved this offseason.

Stay classy my dude.

They'll get 7 or 8th seed

3 year 72 million extension for that can

Can't really blame the spurs tho. Who else are they going to give that money too

Agree with Wlu... it's trade fodder.

Aldridge sucks... what's the inside scoop on him @RR... just not a competitor? Prefers his side hobby of Call of Doodie? Likes to get Ming'd and underachieve Gunt Style. What's the word on LaMarcus Aldridge?

Aldridge sucks... what's the inside scoop on him @RR... just not a competitor? Prefers his side hobby of Call of Doodie? Likes to get Ming'd and underachieve Gunt Style. What's the word on LaMarcus Aldridge?

i think he's just mentally soft

He was hidden in a small market in portland with no expectations to succeed. Now he’s still in a small market, but they actually expect you to ball out in the playoffs.

Weird thing is that he played great in Portland in the playoffs though. He just fkn disappeared the last 2 years with the Spurs.

Last edited:
Going to the C’s home opener against the Bucks tomorrow. Literally sitting in the clouds but I won’t complain they’re not my tickets.

He was hidden in a small market in portland with no expectations to succeed. Now he’s still in a small market, but they actually expect you to ball out in the playoffs.

Weird thing is that he played great in Portland in the playoffs though. He just fkn disappeared the last 2 years with the Spurs.
He was pretty good against the Rockets. He’s never been Superman and with Kiwi gone, they needed him to be Superman. Was never going to happen against the Warriors.

He has lost a step but still thinks that he's a star. Was unhappy last year with how he was used so he mailed in a lot of games. Pop still thinks he can fix him surprisingly. Complete opposite of the type of player he normally supports.

I guess Parker was like that at times and Pop was able to eventually get the most out of him.

I think the Spurs are going to regress 5-10 games this year

He has lost a step but still thinks that he's a star. Was unhappy last year with how he was used so he mailed in a lot of games. Pop still thinks he can fix him surprisingly. Complete opposite of the type of player he normally supports.

I guess Parker was like that at times and Pop was able to eventually get the most out of him.

I think the Spurs are going to regress 5-10 games this year

Weird roster.

I've never liked Aldridge, felt he always faded down the stretch for one reason or another. I know he's had some huge games but push back on him and he disappears.

Rudy Gay is an anti Spur... not sure how they will fit him in.

Kawhi has these lingering quad issues... yea, some regression likely unless they can pull off some kind of trade for Aldridge.

Weird roster.

I've never liked Aldridge, felt he always faded down the stretch for one reason or another. I know he's had some huge games but push back on him and he disappears.

Rudy Gay is an anti Spur... not sure how they will fit him in.

Kawhi has these lingering quad issues... yea, some regression likely unless they can pull off some kind of trade for Aldridge.

I never liked him much either . In the right system he could work but as a third option at this point in his career. That money contract is bad to begin with

Agreed. It's almost like Pop was throwing names at a dartboard with this group

Kawhi should be ok but that can be a concern with someone who relies so much on his athleticism on both ends. I can't imagine there's much a market for Aldridge. You'd have to take back other bad contracts.

I can't imagine there's much a market for Aldridge. You'd have to take back other bad contracts.

Feel like you could fleece some dummy team like the Knicks for a couple of more Spursy players like Courtney Lee and Enes Kanter etc.

Aldridge actually has stepped his D up dramatically since being in SA, he was in the top 10 last year for the whole league in Dfg Differential, and was a -12% from less than 6' (or expanded rim protection) behind only Draymond and Gobert for season long starters....

that being said he still shrinks w/ the shine is on him offensively

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back