***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v8.0 Kneeling is for peasants***

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, is Beal and Wall actually going to work together?
They've been able to hide any disdain on the court this past season, but who knows. Hopefully they're mature enough to to leave that shit aside. They played great together last season.

Doubtful it has any impact. Just an investment from what I read
Yeah that's what I'm seeing too. She's putting it into the parent company, so also the Capitals and both of their arena football teams. Wizcans have been accused of being cheap in the past, though that hasn't really been the case with Leonsis. They were top-10 in salary last year. Only difference I could see is it possibly being a means of really opening the wallet and going hard next offseason, but their salary cap issues make options limited anyways.

They balled last season in the playoffs. A lot of players don't like each other off the court but they stay professionals on the court. James Michael McAdoo and Kevon Looney couldn't stand to even be around each other, but they put their differences aside and played their asses off and became one of the best garbage time duos ever.

This is spot on. I remember half of the locker room hated Mac because he didn't hang out with any of his teammates. Lots of guys didn't like Wink or Skip either (Skip mostly because of "match the pot". That's if someone dressed like an idiot they had to pay a $100 fine)

They balled last season in the playoffs. A lot of players don't like each other off the court but they stay professionals on the court. James Michael McAdoo and Kevon Looney couldn't stand to even be around each other, but they put their differences aside and played their asses off and became one of the best garbage time duos ever.
Didn't read

This is spot on. I remember half of the locker room hated Mac because he didn't hang out with any of his teammates. Lots of guys didn't like Wink or Skip either (Skip mostly because of "match the pot". That's if someone dressed like an idiot they had to pay a $100 fine)
I remember skip and hot sauce hated each other for the longest time. Probably out of jealousy because Skip actually made the league

wonder when he'll demand a trade from that shitty team.
Hee still hasn't gotten any coachs fired yet so probably 3 or 4 more seasons. Their cheap ass owner will probably trade him to save money then cry to the league about how unfair the league is when KAT wins 4 rings

18/10 on 54/34/81 with a 59% ts is amazing in any year and he was a rookie. Then he followed it with 25/12 on 54/36/83 with a ts of 62%. Guy is gonna be unstoppable next year. If I'm other teams I try to involve him in every defensive play in the first quarter and just hope that Thibs plays him 38 minutes a game and wears him out by the fourth quarter

Karl Anthony Towns has quietly had two of the best seasons ever in his first two seasons.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/t/townska01/gamelog/2016/
It hasn't been that quiet. He's gotten a ton of love during regular season coverage (also some fairly major endorsement deals). It's just his name falls off once the postseason starts. If they've improved as much as people want to believe, this will probably be his breakout season as a 'superstar' though.

It hasn't been that quiet. He's gotten a ton of love during regular season coverage (also some fairly major endorsement deals). It's just his name falls off once the postseason starts. If they've improved as much as people want to believe, this will probably be his breakout season as a 'superstar' though.
He posted 25/12 on ridiculous efficiency and wasn't an all star or on any all NBA teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back