***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v8.0 Kneeling is for peasants***

Status
Not open for further replies.
@berimBOWLoh thoughts on the Raps chucking 3s so far? seems to be a culture change offensively, don't think we have enough shooters to pull it off.

It looks bad now cuz Lowry isn't playing, miles and ibaka aren't hitting. Lowry/miles/ibaka and norm will take the bulk of the looks and I'm fine with that. 2 of the 4 are elite 3 point shooters and norm has a chance to become very solid.

Really hinges on DeKobe and JV being able to pop around 34%+ and I could see it working very well. Creates space for everybody and allows DeKobe more space go work mid range if everybody else is bombing

Steve Jobs' widow is buying a stake in the Wizcans? Surprised I missed this. Interesting, though I won't claim to have any idea what it will mean for the them.

My prediction:

Ceiling: 2nd round treadmill

Floor: basement

Faust will try and playoff that it was actually a good thing that they overpaid garbage time players

Actually I'm wrong. Having him on the floor is a brutal net positive given that he can take out the opposing team's superstar.

Whiteside can't help but be a selfish annoying piece of shit. Warriors don't need that. Besides they have their own Whiteside on the bench, his name is Javale Mcgee

It's almost as if the Warios would be able to achieve a winning record vs Whiteside's cHeat

Flipping around channels just now and ended up on a scene with Bern talking with Bill Hader that was actually pretty funny. Then Amy Schumer came on the screen so I changed the channel, but had me chuckling for a minute.

It would be if all the teams had the same players.

cHeat only strengthened their roster and you can assume they won't be as utterly devastated by injury as they were in the first half of last season

They missed the yoffs due to a tiebreaker vs the Cows that was determined in the first months of the season. Go ahead and check what the Cows have been up to lately lmfao

Flipping around channels just now and ended up on a scene with Bern talking with Bill Hader that was actually pretty funny. Then Amy Schumer came on the screen so I changed the channel, but had me chuckling for a minute.

Never seen the movie, but I just watched those two scenes lol
I feel like we've probably seen most of what it has to offer. Or at least I'm just going to assume that rather than watch the rest of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back