***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v8.0 Kneeling is for peasants***

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's a status call/non-call, it's the first of WallGOAT's career and he's going to have a monster season.

Also, if he had shooters around him like some of the stacked WC teams, he'd average 20 assists a game. Instead he has Bealst and then makes guys like Otto Porter and Oubre into max players. Lol.

Wow, Brooks going with the all bench at the same time rotation. This would have been a disaster last year. Time to see how the 'new and improved' bench really is.

Ok. Not great, but they extended the lead by a couple points. Still looked kind of lost offensively, but they played well defensively. Good job, bench.

Redick is an intelligent veteran. He's never won anything, but that's not really on him. He probably fills a leadership role for Philly in addition to some 3 and D.

Ok Brooks, time to stop the bench experiment. Philly has their starters back in and quickly cut it from 9 to 2.

40f467c08465884cfd70f8017e5040f7283645571223ebe76bda2fd3d15f6b1e.png

I think Daniel Theis is the worst NBA players I've ever seen.

I can't believe this Fultz guy was the #1 pick. Simmons is better than him by a long shot. You can tell Fultz is an athlete, but he has t-rex arms and I'm not sure his shoulders work properly. That FT form is beyond lulzy.

I can't believe this Fultz guy was the #1 pick. Simmons is better than him by a long shot. You can tell Fultz is an athlete, but he has t-rex arms and I'm not sure his shoulders work properly. That FT form is beyond lulzy.
Simmons was also the first overall pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back