***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v8.0 Kneeling is for peasants***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like we've probably seen most of what it has to offer. Or at least I'm just going to assume that rather than watch the rest of it.
The Cena scenes are hilarious as well. The one in the movie theater is fucking hilarious, Schumer is actually funny in that movie since she's not stealing other comedics lines.

cHeat only strengthened their roster and you can assume they won't be as utterly devastated by injury as they were in the first half of last season

They missed the yoffs due to a tiebreaker vs the Cows that was determined in the first months of the season. Go ahead and check what the Cows have been up to lately lmfao

<bball2>

<{you!}>

In before @faustian states that the cHeat was one of the better teams in the 2nd half of last season.
1DOVaMC.gif

OKC will beat the Warriors in 6 games

Westbrook > Curry
Robercan = Thompson
PG/Melo > KD/Green
Adams > ZaZa

Grizzly really shit the bed last yoffs after literally looking like a Grizzly the year before

Wad gonna blow out his knees extra early this year.

It hasn't been that quiet. He's gotten a ton of love during regular season coverage (also some fairly major endorsement deals). It's just his name falls off once the postseason starts. If they've improved as much as people want to believe, this will probably be his breakout season as a 'superstar' though.

we'll know he's made it when the karlito commercials start airing

images

8DZl_nTL.jpeg

can_t_guard.jpg

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F06%2FKarlandKarlito.jpg

Last edited:
It is kind of ESPN had an article on how porzingis was in elite company stats wise with LeBron for first two years but towns has better in most categories except a few 3s

Might be time to finally put an end to the Bruno experiment

KAT is like Cousins. Lots of purdy numbers but zero effect on winning.

Baby Lebron would have taken the Wolves to the playoffs.

Is this the type of trash that goes to laker games these days?

lol at looking at Shaun King tweets.

KAT is like Cousins. Lots of purdy numbers but zero effect on winning.

Baby Lebron would have taken the Wolves to the playoffs.
Yeah but it's not like kp lead the knicks to playoffs

Finally home. Just came back from Colombia....god it felt awful to be in a third world country

Towns is the best player in the league... People are starting to notice. There will never be a big man in the league that will do the things will accomplish

Yeah but it's not like kp lead the knicks to playoffs

I don't think he has the same effect on the game either. I think the key to being able to carry a team is to be able to make your teammates better. Lebron puts his fingerprint on nearly every possession in some manner. KAT and KP get theirs but in between they are kind of out of the way just like most players are. In the end their advanced numbers could be similar but their effect on the game is much smaller than Lebron's and that can't be counted by statistics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back