***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v8.0 Kneeling is for peasants***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Simmons sucking Giannis' dick after one game is hilarious
Bill Simmons also picked Blake Griffin over Kevin Durant at one point

He's a dumb dumb

Asians are also the most racist people.

And the reason they have the highest median income is because the North America is flooding with well off Asian families hiding their assets in the US (Mainnly the Chinese with some Korean).

They also violate almost every law in the US when it comes to labor regulation and taxes. They use the most amount of illegal labor without paying minimum wage, payroll taxes, Workmen's comp etc....

They operate Cash only businesses so they can cheat on their income taxes.

Have you ever seen an apartment or business in a Chinatown? Nothing is up to code.

Just an overall scourge on society.

Look at any Asian American Population outside of Chinese/Korean/Japanese and you see how poorly they do here on their own. The Vietnamese and Cambodians just running amok all over town.

You hating on yellow

Need to mellow

Haven’t watched any of the blunder/bricks game but judging by the box score melon has just become a scorer and nothing else

Might pick up Ron Baker just for the fact the Bricks will be down this much in every game this year.

i

OG is gonna be a fckn beast. Can't believe he fell to the Raps at 23

Don't know any WNBA teams, think they have one in Indiana? Angus could probably help me out there since he probably has season tickets for next year

Don't know any WNBA teams, think they have one in Indiana? Angus could probably help me out there since he probably has season tickets for next year
lmao, I just got an email for the interview I wanted, so I'm happy.

You Toronto guys really need to calm down, for all the shit you talk, you guys really have a tough time taking it.

lmao, I just got an email for the interview I wanted, so I'm happy.

You Toronto guys really need to calm down, for all the shit you talk, you guys really have a tough time taking it.

Good to hear buddeh.

And need to calm down? lmao. Were just getting started. Rap looked fantastic in the season opener, was skeptical about our new offensive system but it looked great.

Might be time to tear down your terrible predictions and rebuild from scratch, with the Raps making it to the finals

Cousins is definitely a loser, but AD is a beast and will shine when he joins the warriors next year
Hes signed through 20/21 so how exactly does he join the Warriors next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back