Official NTO Professional Wrestling Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pay you about as much attention as I paid your brother.....that's probably why he lost so much weight.....

Keoni- "I'm Hungry....."

me- "huh, what you don't wanna eat? OK...."

He had almost no body fat on him when he left, man he was looking good.....

The Andre The Giant biography will be on the Biography Channel in 1 hour.

RNC,
SoCal express sucks!

sabu-150.gif

what? oh sorry i couldnt hear you over the sound of laughter filling the room after your epic fail

sabu-150.gif

what? oh sorry i couldnt hear you over the sound of laughter filling the room after your epic fail

That is why old people should no longer wrestle Captain.

I hereby no longer have any animosity towards Mongol or his partner RNC. When you're as talented as those two, you don't have to pay dues.

That is why old people should no longer wrestle Captain.

I hereby no longer have any animosity towards Mongol or his partner RNC. When you're as talented as those two, you don't have to pay dues.

talented? rnc can't do an Irish whip and Mongol went to the Warrior school to learn his craft. He graduated behind Khali, although it was close.

talented? rnc can't do an Irish whip and Mongol went to the Warrior school to learn his craft. He graduated behind Khali, although it was close.

When I'm piledriving you onto the steel steps we'll see who needs to go back to school. And thank you zane, we are just that damned talented. Not to mention our enforcer Manu...i mean freak.

When I'm piledriving you onto the steel steps we'll see who needs to go back to school. And thank you zane, we are just that damned talented. Not to mention our enforcer Manu...i mean freak.

A wise man once said if you want to talk to a horse, you talk to its head not its ass. Where's your 19 year old mentor, assboy?

The only thing you guys are lacking is a smaller guy, a guy who beat Low Ki. I wonder where you can find a guy like that.

A wise man once said if you want to talk to a horse, you talk to its head not its ass. Where's your 19 year old mentor, assboy?

Why don't you quit the talking, have a match and I can shove your gray haired head up hawk's ass

that must be a bitch for you, considering you're a horses ass!

give it up old man, hang up the boots. you cant keep up with the like of the SoCal Express and RNCGNP Enterprises. so go home to your precious Lisa, take care of your restaurant and leave the wrestling to the younger, faster, stronger, better looking talent.

Why don't you quit the talking, have a match and I can shove your gray haired head up hawk's ass

I wouldn't stoop so low to fight an underage, under developed, under skilled moron such as you, assboy. When I need you to translate the latest song from the Jonas brothers I will call on you-- until then mind you manners and let the adults talk.

I wouldn't stoop so low to fight an underage, under developed, under skilled moron such as you, assboy. When I need you to translate the latest song from the Jonas brothers I will call on you-- until then mind you manners and let the adults talk.

how dare you speak to mongol like that. you dont wanna fight an underage guy? thats because unlike you, he doesnt need a walker to help him get to the ring. im not underage. why dont you fight me old man? you think you still got it? well im right here, heres your chance to prove it!

that must be a bitch for you, considering you're a horses ass!

give it up old man, hang up the boots. you cant keep up with the like of the SoCal Express and RNCGNP Enterprises. so go home to your precious Lisa, take care of your restaurant and leave the wrestling to the younger, faster, stronger, better looking talent.

Well, at least you are an adult. That Mongol is really getting on my nerves. I guess he is struggling with puberty and is hormonallly confused.

how dare you speak to mongol like that. you dont wanna fight an underage guy? thats because unlike you, he doesnt need a walker to help him get to the ring. im not underage. why dont you fight me old man? you think you still got it? well im right here, heres your chance to prove it!

Not without my partner, hawk. Me and hawk vs the SoCal Express. As usual me and hawk will draw the house while you guys do backflips off each other's asses and struggle on the mike. I would mock you with a training bra like Flair did to Morton 22 years ago but I don't think your fan base has reached that stage yet.

BTW, The Grand Wizard has agreed to come out of death and manage me and hawk. Good luck SoSo Express.

Not without my partner, hawk. Me and hawk vs the SoCal Express. As usual me and hawk will draw the house while you guys do backflips off each other's asses and struggle on the mike. I would mock you with a training bra like Flair did to Morton 22 years ago but I don't think your fan base has reached that stage yet.

itll be our pleasure to send you guys into retirement. the only part of the house you will draw will be the nosebleeds, while the SoCal Express brings in all the ladies, all the young men you could only dream of being like the SoCal Express. but it will be on our terms... you two old geasers want the SoCal Express, you got it......... in a TLC Match!!

itll be our pleasure to send you guys into retirement. the only part of the house you will draw will be the nosebleeds, while the SoCal Express brings in all the ladies, all the young men you could only dream of being like the SoCal Express. but it will be on our terms... you want two old geasers want the SoCal Express, you got it......... in a TLC Match!!

You're on !!!! *puts his wool tights and "I Press for Thesz" t-shirt away and googles TLC match*

You better look up the nearest hospital while you're on google flow, because that's exactly where you're about to end up. You and hawk are about to get punished into retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back