**Official Pacquiao vs Margarito Thread**

oooh.. bullet points.. this is super serial now

Margarito showed great heart, Pac was flawless, of course very suspicious though, but hey - as long as you aren't caught - more power to you. Congratulations, great fight.

oooh.. bullet points.. this is super serial now

You never seen Da Goon's bulleted list? You must not read many thread in the OT.

8 belts. 8 weights.
All highly competitive weights.
Pretty sure he's upthere.
Try harder Kimbo.
Pacquiao fans.

First Da Goon was like:
black_guys_laughing.gif

Then Da Goon was like:
Shaking_head.gif

Margarito's reputation as a punishment sponge may have swayed the ref compared to Cotto.

Rewatched the fight. Looks like Marg wanted to quit on his stool after the 11th round.

Pacquaio is an indisputable all-time great.

Mayweather is just one of the best fighters around right now. And he's barely even around.

Manny doesn't need the fight. Floyd sure as shit does, though.

I really dislike laurence cole. seems like an attention whore who got his job because of "daddy"

I should just turn the sound off now. Its clear Lamps is going to be riding Pac's jock all night.

I agree. The comments the Lamp man said about Margarito not seeing her husband like that in highschool, blah blah. Damn! I wonder how he commented during the Olympics!

Its cruel irony that Margarito and his camp made fun of Freddie Roach's condition. The way Margarito fights and the amount of punishment he just took on Saturday night, he is well on his way to getting pugilistic dementia. His corner was fucking stupid, that should serve as a caution to other fighters when working with Robert Garcia, he should have protected his fighter but instead he decided to live by that misguided never say die attittude.

Its cruel irony that Margarito and his camp made fun of Freddie Roach's condition. The way Margarito fights and the amount of punishment he just took on Saturday night, he is well on his way to getting pugilistic dementia. His corner was fucking stupid, that should serve as a caution to other fighters when working with Robert Garcia, he should have protected his fighter but instead he decided to live by that misguided never say die attittude.

I agree. Margarito had limited vision, definitely in his right eye, and his left one wasn't doing all that great either. He was absolutely in danger. Garcia's number one responsibility was to protect hi fighter....it was apparent that Manny took that responsibility when he held back.

Garcia FTL. Margarito must have the biggest fucking headache in the world this morning now.

No hatin just truth. You continue to dangle from his jewels if you'd like.

And if you think PBF is concerned then stop listening to Kellerman.

you can quote the excitement of the Pacman but barely (if ever) a PBF fght. Yes hatin (you)

He wanted out at the end of the 11th. Said he had enough and really didn't want to continue. Its his damn corner who pressured him into a continuing. Isn't it about the fighters safety first and foremost.

Margarito had a fractured orbital bone. If Pacquiao did not hold back in the later rounds and threw another big shot on Margarito's face it could have resulted in a far worse injury. Margarito's eye could have been compromised. It definitely should have been stopped earlier.

Those last two PPV fights probably have Dana wishing he'd scheduled 122 last week. I can't imagine ANYONE watching both and thinking UFC was the better show.

He won't be bothered about the people who watched both. It's the people who were borderline on buying the PPV he was targeting. Giving them some free UFC is a reason not to pay for the fight.

What kind of question is that. It works like this:

• There is a subforum here called Off-Topic
  • We troll on another for fun in the Off-Topic
  • Some people have problems leaving their lame jokes in Off-Topic

It's not a joke, i'm being serious about the pedo thing. You know what i'm talking about, and so does everyone in the OT so don't try and deny it. You are a genuine Pedophile.

Go back to the OT, they need their punching bag back.

His corner was fucking stupid
Agreed.
Not stopping the fight served no other purpose than to risk permanent injury to a fighter. Refs and trainers who don't protect fighters are fucked.

The fighter always comes first.

Back