*** OFFICIAL Pacquiao vs Matthysse Fight Discussion/Spoilers Thread ***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i don't get what your point is. we're talking about who manny should fight now, and who he could beat now. not at the pinnacle of his career, but now.

all those guys would've very likely put a horrendous beating on him, had he fought them this weekend instead of matthysse. he'd be a heavy favorite if it was 2009, but it isn't.
As I said. The above mentioned fighters. 2 will send Manny to the hospital. 2 will be competitive.with Danny Garcia the weakest of all 4. His style is made for Manny.he leaves too many openings to get exploited.

Where did I accuse Pac of steroids man.

I said he looked good against Lucas isnt that enough

You tried to bring up some stuff I said before like to rub it in my face, thats Childish man, I made a preffight assessment and it happen not to come to fruition shit happens move on. A lot of people predict stuff and the fight doesn't end the way they predict.

I said Lucas was the hardest puncher Pac has ever fought p4p, which is true, Austin Trout even said it that Lucas was the hardest puncher he ever face in his life.

Lucas couldn't land flush on manny so that power was nothing, you need land to make a game changer move but Pac impressed me with his reflexes to avoid and block most of the hard shots

You brought up Marquez when it has nothing to do with this fight

but anyway enjoy lol
manny.gif
That's the beauty of juanma...he isn't afraid to throw a last ditch effort even when hurt.

lmfao at how his muscles mysteriously filled up

also if he he would have fought crawford he would have been eaten alive nice cherry pick.

That's the beauty of juanma...he isn't afraid to throw a last ditch effort even when hurt.
Juan Ma is Jason, he has been viciously dropped and battered but some how finds a way to win

I never seen a fighter get dropped so hard that many times even by Scrub fighters you would never expect to hurt him and not get knocked out or stopped it weird he just pops right back up and gets steady legs again

remember that Katsidis fight? Katsidis is not an elite fighter and he dropped Marquez so hard with one loaded ass full spot power shot yet Marquez survived that if that were any other fighter they would have been struggling to get back up not Marquez.

Man I miss watching him fight

Pac and Marquez is the last great rivalry in boxing. There are no more legit boxing rivalries just twitter tough guys yapping at each other but never fighting.

also if he he would have fought crawford he would have been eaten alive nice cherry pick.

If Crawford fights Pacman thats basically a cherry pick for crawford

Guys no need in getting angry

Yeah alot of the filipinos who work there, i watched the hatton pacman presser in england on livestream and the only people that showed up were those filipino expats who worked at the mall and stuff.

Mayweather is a different story he is massive in England
I'm British and clearly have a better idea of what the general public know about around here than yourself having watched a livestream 10 years ago. There's no anger, but it's the case that you're a dumbshit. And what you said was dumb, because, you are a dumbshit who says dumb shit all the time. Sports fans still know Pacquiao, most won't know what he's been up to since the Mayweather fight, but they still remember him. Khan/Pacquiao would still be a really big fight in the UK.

He looked exactly the same to me. I really think people are seeing what they want to see in a way. They said during camp that they were doing more short and intense workouts, and less long aerobic workouts. They thought Manny had been overtrained for his last few fights, so they adjusted his workouts to fit a guy that's almost 40.

What difference are you really seeing here:

Pacquiao against Lucas.
960x0.jpg

ssk_7996-(1).ashx

Pacquiao against Vargas (both enrolled in VADA testing)
web1_box-vargas_110416ev_004_7262539.jpg

063_621163072.jpg

I'm British and clearly have a better idea of what the general public know about around here than yourself having watched a livestream 10 years ago. There's no anger, but it's the case that you're a dumbshit. And what you said was dumb, because, you are a dumbshit who says dumb shit all the time. Sports fans still know Pacquiao, most won't know what he's been up to since the Mayweather fight, but they still remember him. Khan/Pacquiao would still be a really big fight in the UK.
Thanks for the clarity brother, but relax on the insults, im sensitive

He looked exactly the same to me. I really think people are seeing what they want to see in a way. They said during camp that they were doing more short and intense workouts, and less long aerobic workouts. They thought Manny had been overtrained for his last few fights, so they adjusted his workouts to fit a guy that's almost 40.

What difference are you really seeing here:

Pacquiao against Lucas.
960x0.jpg

ssk_7996-(1).ashx

Pacquiao against Vargas (both enrolled in VADA testing)
web1_box-vargas_110416ev_004_7262539.jpg

063_621163072.jpg

Dang look at pacmans tree trunk legs, how the freak did that happen his legs are huge for his size he has the upperbody of a flyweight but the legs of a heavyweight, and his bones are massive in his legs you can see the shins his bones are abnormal thick, is that some type of growth defect?

That guy is just a goofy unoriginal troll.

Im no troll, why do you guys keep throwing that out there with people who have different opinions lets keep this civil please

Why do you say that?
well, ESPN recently published lists of people smiling to your face and people putting a knife to your back and you were in both of them. So it was really just a subtle congratulations.

well, ESPN recently published lists of people smiling to your face and people putting a knife to your back and you were in both of them. So it was really just a subtle congratulations.
Okay can you donate me some money on Paypal?

Im no troll, why do you guys keep throwing that out there with people who have different opinions lets keep this civil please
I rarely post here and I know you're a troll.
Also the big calves comment, you must not be around asians, or pacific islanders. They have huge tree truck calves.

I rarely post here and I know you're a troll.
Also the big calves comment, you must not be around asians, or pacific islanders. They have huge tree truck calves.

yeah you rarely post here but called me a troll either your friend told you to post here or you are an alt please stop lol you guys are getting sad, its just a message board stop being so sensitive and emotional off different opinions you dont see me attack people its kinda pathetic

Back