"Official PS4 LHW Tournament"

when you're the greatest baby leg kicker in the game today, they don't call you a great baby leg kicker, they call you hanri. beat him, if you can...

Five time sherdog champ :cool:

ufc-belt.jpg

You chose last....beat SportKillerGreg, Tankkam, and WalkenWouldOwn. ....all in a division you didn't want to fight in.....

DszG8di.gif

Last edited:
So when's the next tourney? this one actually finished pretty quick. What weight class next?

So when's the next tourney? this one actually finished pretty quick. What weight class next?

With MKX being released only days away....and a slew of other games being released...this game may fade into obscurity round these here parts....long live Champ Hanri

With MKX being released only days away....and a slew of other games being released...this game may fade into obscurity round these here parts....long live Champ Hanri

Wanna have a couple scraps In a bit? I'm sick as hell and bored as fuck

ah I dunno if I'm gonna get MK right away... I'm getting bored of my games... I got Dragon Age Inquisition cuz it got game of the year but man it's really tough to get into... it's just overwhelming

ah I dunno if I'm gonna get MK right away... I'm getting bored of my games... I got Dragon Age Inquisition cuz it got game of the year but man it's really tough to get into... it's just overwhelming

DA was a big disappointment for me. Too easy, story wasn't that interesting, combat sucked... I think I'm just getting sick of Bioware's style for some reason.

I don't really play fighters other then MMA and boxing games though so no MK for me either

Im getting bored of this game aswell. There is just no challenge at redbelt anymore. Its like 20 first round wins in a row then one deathrock and repeat. They should have made gold belt or something above red, that could make the game fun for me again. Its fun when I get to fight someone in the top 20 because that usually means that its going to be a good fight and not a blowout

I got Bloodborne when it came out, beat it, and now I'm getting ready to trade it in since I'm not really digging NG+ and for me at least, the lore isn't nearly as interesting as Dark Souls. I was thinking about putting the credit from BB towards MK, but I'm still on the fence. I love the characters/story of MK but I've never been a great player (Tekken is my jam) and I know I'll have a couple fun weeks to a month with it before inevitably trading it in as well. The Witcher 3 is the only must-have game for me, seeing that alongside EA's UFC, it was the whole reason I got a PS4 in the first place. Story looks solid, graphics are beautiful, world is massive and it's got over a thousand hours of exploration. It's pretty much like Red Dead Revolver but with magic and swords lol.

been shitting on people with arlovski, it is fun getting knockouts but all the fights are pretty much the same and even when i'm facing a 'good' player it doesn't really make it fun for me. if i'm arlovski and facing a good player with one of the high stamina heavyweights, i pretty much just have to play cheesy like clinch and run away, throw leg kick, run away. yeah, losing interest in this game. prob gonna just shelf this game and move on to mk 10 when it comes out.

CBnimplUMAAlD93.jpg:large

I Bought MLB 15' it's still sitting in the box.....I play NBA2k15...getting a lil bored with that...going to play EA UFC a little more then probably shelf it as well after MKX is released....

I Bought MLB 15' it's still sitting in the box.....I play NBA2k15...getting a lil bored with that...going to play EA UFC a little more then probably shelf it as well after MKX is released....

Yea man MK X is gonna be fun.. didn't realize u played 2k15, I'll have to play you in that.

I don't play MLB but the graphics look amazing

Yea man MK X is gonna be fun.. didn't realize u played 2k15, I'll have to play you in that.

I don't play MLB but the graphics look amazing

If his 2k skills are anything like his ufc skills easy match up.

Back