No Spoilers Official Red Dead Redemption 2 Discussion

Eazy123

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

John Marston confirmed - 1:41 in

Last edited:
What a shame games like that are not available on PC. All we get is fucking battle royale and other crap.

Is that John Marston about to be beheaded with a knife?

Don't care about story trailers, show me some gameplay.

Just watched the trailer. I think we are reaching that uncanny valley point because while the graphics looked pretty good I couldn't help but think everything looked very fake and all the movements were a bit off. Still going to play and love the shit out of the game.

Just watched the trailer. I think we are reaching that uncanny valley point because while the graphics looked pretty good I couldn't help but think everything looked very fake and all the movements were a bit off. Still going to play and love the shit out of the game.

Other devs have gotten movements down better than Rockstar. LA Noire had amazing tech, still don't know why nobody had bought or used it since Bondi closed.

Don't care about story trailers, show me some gameplay.

While I get what you mean, Rockstar has almost always included gameplay in their trailers, but since their entire cutscenes are rendered in-game it's hard to distinguish what's what since they use cinematic angles.

There's a part where someone tackles someone else, and a fight club type scene. I have a feeling those are gameplay.

What gets me going is how Rockstar always seems to outdo itself so after the RDR1 ending I'm curious to see how RDR2 ends.

Last edited:
This game just needs to come out already. No more delays.

Probably buy an x-box again just for this tbh.

giphy.gif

hyped for the battle Royale mode. come at me, cucks

Should we be worried that we haven't seen any gameplay videos yet? Game releases in two months...

Should we be worried that we haven't seen any gameplay videos yet? Game releases in two months...
Gameplay videos rumored to come soon. Rockstar has been putting up billboards and sending loot boxes to some review sites. A few have said they have reason to believe a new vid is coming soon.

Plus it's Rockstar's second biggest franchise. They could not put out a gameplay vid and you know it'll be the bomb anyway.

It's coming. Worried lol. Rockstar's gameplay trailers are the best in the biz and show more than any other studio. There's a reason The Witcher 3 essentially copied Rockstar's trailer style.

Back