No Spoilers Official Red Dead Redemption 2 Discussion

Game criticism notwithstanding, let's keep it positive in here, fellers.

So, I was in a shootout earlier today and I'm shooting this one guy for a good 20 seconds …he's not going down. I get pigheaded about it and decide that it's either him in a pinebox or me by the end of it. So I down some chewing tobacco for my dead-eye, draw my double-barrel shotgun, and start breaking cover to lay this tank of a man out. Step by step, I'm walking him down and unloading …this Zeus-like being stands his ground. I'm shocked. Suddenly in my approach, the light changes on screen with the emergence of some sun. It was a damn scarecrow leading shadily up against some shack.

<Lmaoo>​

No one will give a shit but i haven't been able to play for 2 weeks, i can't wait til monday to start playing again. My Gf is working early though so i won't get as much time as i want on it lol

I have young kids man, I know that feel

I have young kids man, I know that feel

Same here. The backlog of games I want to play is ever expanding and I just can't find the time. I want to play red dead but no way I'll be able to sink a 100 hours into it so why bother.

I actually had to cheat and look up the location the serial killer map showed. The Otis revolver map was also obscure af.

Am also still finding stranger missions. It's amazing how much time I've put in and still never went near the Legendary fisherman. 89.9% complete and it seems nothing I do or find will push it to 90.

This game is fantastic. Not GOTG for me so far but really great. I think it will be a tough choice between this and Witcher 3 for 2nd place both trailing Breath of the Wild.

I actually had to cheat and look up the location the serial killer map showed. The Otis revolver map was also obscure af.

Am also still finding stranger missions. It's amazing how much time I've put in and still never went near the Legendary fisherman. 89.9% complete and it seems nothing I do or find will push it to 90.

Really? Once I found all 3 parts of the map, it showed as a stranger mission for me.

Really? Once I found all 3 parts of the map, it showed as a stranger mission for me.
Dammit lol I didn't realize that. Soon as I got the third part I was like where the hell is this and looked online

Did you finish the epilogue yet?

weird question...

does anyone know how to open the "tasks" menu? ie: find a pipe for dutch, rob specific homestead, etc and etc

i only ever see it when it pops up (upon getting a task update, ie: dutch asking for a pipe/random encounter person telling you a tip of a place to rob).

weird question...

does anyone know how to open the "tasks" menu? ie: find a pipe for dutch, rob specific homestead, etc and etc

i only ever see it when it pops up (upon getting a task update, ie: dutch asking for a pipe/random encounter person telling you a tip of a place to rob).
Tap left on d pad.

Back