Virtue Signaling in Gaming Megathread, v.1

You talk about penis a lot. Just get out of the closet man, it’s 2024.
Once again, you can't answer the basic question. Why one form of degeneracy gets no censorship for crazier stuff, and one game does for far, far less. You purposely side step this question. I wonder why? Where's your common sense? Why are you unable to form a coherent argument about this double standard? I wonder why?

Once again, you can't answer the basic question. Why one form of degeneracy gets no censorship for crazier stuff, and one game does for far, far less. You purposely side step this question. I wonder why? Where's your common sense? Why are you unable to form a coherent argument about this double standard? I wonder why?
I’ve already responded to you multiple times. Does your brain factory reset each night or something? Last time I’ll say this, there’s more revealing outfits in the game so doesn’t seem like censorship but more of an artistic change like the director said. You’re cynical and won’t believe it but whatever. I’m actually the one playing the game and it seems fine. Why talk about a game you won’t ever play?

I’ve already responded to you multiple times. Does your brain factory reset each night or something? Last time I’ll say this, there’s more revealing outfits in the game so doesn’t seem like censorship but more of an artistic change like the director said. You’re cynical and won’t believe it but whatever. I’m actually the one playing the game and it seems fine. Why talk about a game you won’t ever play?
You alluded it multiple times. Stick to the question at hand. Why does one form of degeneracy gets no censorship for crazier stuff, and one game does for far, far less? I agree the game is fine. It is great. However, why censor less revealing outfits? Why does this game get criticism and other games like BG3/Cyberpunk get a free pass? I bought a physical copy and I'll buy another. So nope, wrong again.

can someone please ban this clown from the thread already. he’s contributed nothing worthwhile & just exists to stir shit up for no reason
I'm asking a basic question, criticism is valid. You projecting how you feel like it is stirring up shit, is just projection on how you feel. The truth can handle basic questions. You already want to censor a game, and now speech too? Imbecile.

I'm asking a basic question, criticism is valid. You projecting how you feel like it is stirring up shit, is just projection on how you feel. The truth can handle basic questions. You already want to censor a game, and now speech too? Imbecile.
your broken record shitposting is not valid criticism.

Your complaints are just that. Why does BG3/Cyberpunk get a pass but Stellar Blade does not?
Stellar Blade has an 82 on metacritic. what exactly is the problem here? crawl back into your cave of loneliness.

Stellar Blade has an 82 on metacritic. what exactly is the problem here? crawl back into your cave of loneliness.
What does 82 have anything to do with BG3/Cyberpunk receiving no censorship, but Stellar Blade receiving censorship? Can you answer the question?

What does 82 have anything to do with BG3/Cyberpunk receiving no censorship, but Stellar Blade receiving censorship? Can you answer the question?
how many more times does it need to be explained to you that there was no censorship before you finally go away?

They genuinely thought this game would get dogpiled on and reviewed into the 60s, even Kotaku ended up liking the game. Their narrative of the west hates this game was completely destroyed. However those grifting gaming channels got to work up their audience about something so now they’ve moved onto this. They have to live in a perpetual state of anger. I hope people wake up and realize that the internet is largely driven by negativity in exchange for your clicks. All this stuff is manufactured and some people buy into it because they’ve chosen a team. There’s real censorship out there in the world but to spend energy on this is absurd because there’s nothing wrong with an artistic change

how many more times does it need to be explained to you that there was no censorship before you finally go away?
Costumes were censored though. That's a lie. And all I'm doing, is waiting for a response to the question: Why does BG3/Cyberpunk get a pass but Stellar Blade does not?

They genuinely thought this game would get dogpiled on and reviewed into the 60s, even Kotaku ended up liking the game. Their narrative of the west hates this game was completely destroyed. However those grifting gaming channels got to work up their audience about something so now they’ve moved onto this. They have to live in a perpetual state of anger. I hope people wake up and realize that the internet is largely driven by negativity in exchange for your clicks. All this stuff is manufactured and some people buy into it because they’ve chosen a team. There’s real censorship out there in the world but to spend energy on this is absurd because there’s nothing wrong with an artistic change
I'm not talking about review scores or whatever narratives you're following. Answer the question: Why does BG3/Cyberpunk get a pass but Stellar Blade does not?

I'm not talking about review scores or whatever narratives you're following. Answer the question: Why does BG3/Cyberpunk get a pass but Stellar Blade does not?
What pass? Each studio has their own vision. Maybe Shift Up didn’t want full nudity in their game. They don’t even have that in NIKKE.

What pass? Each studio has their own vision. Maybe Shift Up didn’t want full nudity in their game. They don’t even have that in NIKKE.
So why was Shift Up's vision censored before release and why wasn't BG3/Cyberpunk censored?

Shift up got censored for far less, why is that?

So why was Shift Up's vision censored before release and why wasn't BG3/Cyberpunk censored?

Shift up got censored for far less, why is that?
Again you’re not listening , I’ve already said I don’t think it’s censored because of how many outfits are still in the game. Anyway just go to the other thread and whine about it with your buddies there

Again you’re not listening , I’ve already said I don’t think it’s censored because of how many outfits are still in the game. Anyway just go to the other thread and whine about it with your buddies there
I listened, but you never can answer the question directly. You're being disingenuous, again. You don't think it's censored, but they censored costumes. That's a lie. I'lll stay right here and laugh as no one here can answer a basic question without inserting other points of no relevance to my question. Very strange.

A boss rush mode is being worked on. I love them and wish more games did that. Sometimes I just want to experience an awesome fight again but don’t want to be dragged through certain sections

I listened, but you never can answer the question directly. You're being disingenuous, again. You don't think it's censored, but they censored costumes. That's a lie. I'lll stay right here and laugh as no one here can answer a basic question without inserting other points of no relevance to my question. Very strange.
dude it’s been explained already to you. Why censor one outfit and keep others which are more revealing. The director also said these changes were intended. Just go away already, you’re trolling at this point it’s so obvious.

dude it’s been explained already to you. Why censor one outfit and keep others which are more revealing. The director also said these changes were intended. Just go away already, you’re trolling at this point it’s so obvious.
You just said it wasn't censored. It was. Why would the game be censored, when other games aren't? That's the question. If you believe that it was an artistic choice that was decided the day of release, where every marketing campaign, promotion, interview said "no censorship," where the patch wasn't even on the physical copy, because games takes months to scribe to CD, when the game received hypocritical outcry, then you are a very gullible person. No I am not trolling, I am asking a question, which seemingly can't be answered.

Why does Stellar Blade receive censorship, but other games like BG3/Cyberpunk do not?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back