+++OFFICIAL+++Summerslam PPV Discussion Thread

Who wins Brock v Roman; and who is a bigger pussy, Rex or Casrot?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
uXV15.gif

It puts me out like someone hit me over the head with a shocel
Doesn't do shit for me unfortunately. Only things that work are ZQuil and shit like that. But only for 3-4 hours at best.

No loyalty from you Rex.

<{hughesimpress}>

I gave up on Bliss over a year ago brother and I announced it. She is not a Rex Girl. I can't take her shitty matches and I can take a lot of shit. She doesn't even bump good and she's a fucking midget! That should be her thing.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

j5cSFA2.gif

tenor.gif

And I could post more

Doesn't do shit for me unfortunately. Only things that work are ZQuil and shit like that. But only for 3-4 hours at best.
I rarely do drugs because I respect my body so when I do they hit hard.

I gave up on Bliss over a year ago brother and I announced it. She is not a Rex Girl. I can't take her shitty matches and I can take a lot of shit. She doesn't even bump good and she's a fucking midget! That should be her thing.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

j5cSFA2.gif

tenor.gif

And I could post more
Was it Nia that tried to slam her and instead of taking the bump face down she put her knee down to break the fall and just sorta landed on that? Pathetic

tenor.gif

And I could post more

that was a sick spring board moonsault, jack

Last edited:
They just did that with Ronda vs Nia. Alexa is a tiny goof like Bethe Correia or Sarah Kaufman. Ronda smashes anyone her size or smaller in any way she wants.

Where is my pillow? I have to have a good cry tonight.

We aren't talking about her beating a no body though, we are talking about her crushing the champ like a can. It just my opinion, OK? Also "baddest woman on the planet", she is not. Now I'm sad.

What’s the most amount of pages for a pwd thread ? I imagine manias break 125?

Was it Nia that tried to slam her and instead of taking the bump face down she put her knee down to break the fall and just sorta landed on that? Pathetic

I think she actually tried to break fall with her hand first and could have tore her whole shit up, but I can't find a gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back