Official Thread: Brave Combat Federation

Hari Bhagirath

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Brave Combat Federation announces the entry to the continent of Africa with Brave 14 hosted in Tangier, Morocco on 18th August at the Omnisport Indoor Stadium. The full fight card is listed below.

1fa2b-1532435436-800.jpg

Last edited:
Jeremy Kennedy will be headlining the main event of Brave 14

Last edited:
Main Card
  • Jeremy Kennedy vs. Danyel Pilo (Featherweight)
  • Sidney Wheeler vs. Abdoul Abdoulraguimov (Welterweight)
  • Felipe Efrain vs. Arnold Quero (Bantamweight)
  • Velimurad Alkhsaov vs. Sean Santella (Flyweight)
  • Ikram Aliskerov vs. Diego Gonsalez (Middleweight)
Prelims
  • Keith Lee vs. Jeremy Pacatiw (Bantamweight)
  • Artur Guseynov vs. Tarek Suleiman (Middleweight)
  • Djaim Chan vs. Pato Martinez (Lightweight)

Last edited:
i feel like Felipe Efrain is always fighting lol - maybe it's just me

Brave 14: Announcement Teaser Trailer [HD]
Use headphones for better audio experience

i feel like Felipe Efrain is always fighting lol - maybe it's just me

Indeed waiting to see him in action, the last fight I hope could have ended better even though Frans was gaining the upper hand. I am also waiting to watch Sidney Wheeler (The Next Brock Lesnar who is better than Brock Lesnar) Lol for his looks.

How do you watch these guys? They put on pretty good cards but they stopped streaming them on yt a little while ago and I haven't been able to figure out how to watch since.

How do you watch these guys? They put on pretty good cards but they stopped streaming them on yt a little while ago and I haven't been able to figure out how to watch since.

We will rectify this from BRAVE 14 onwards. Excited to be the first global promotion to host an event in Africa. Currently we are broadcasting our event live on StarSat, VodaComm, AbuDbahi Sports, Combat, RanFighting, Fite TV and FloCombat.

@haribhagirath

Can you upload the Pacatiw Lee fight? I missed it because it was 4 in the morning when it was live.

How cool is this!!
1f46e-1f3fb-200d-2642-fe0f.png

A police officer in the cage at Brave 16
from Team Lakay, Philippines

Back