Official UFC on Fox 17 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets!

I dont find much value yet on this one. Money has been coming in (bet365) on Ortega and Tumenov. Might bet Brandao and Larkin small if they get to +200 or more. Might also bet Noke after weigh-ins.

Stuff i have so far:

2u Poirier
0,5u Poirier KO/TKO (+750 on unibet, amazing stuff)
1u Condit
2u RDA + Miocic
1u DHK + Holloway + Miocic

Btw, a bit surprised to see that im the only one on Condit so far. Is it because of the injury factor? I think Condits diversity with strikes and angles can cause real problems for Lawler.

I think I like Condit too, but havn't researched it. Luca Fury is on our side thought! ;)

Blah just used 5dimes for the first time and not liking it so far. Really terrible website format and hard to navigate/preview bets.

Also, $50 minimum deposit, $100 minimum to withdraw, and $15 fee? That seems kinda BS to me.

Think I'll stick to Bodog from now on even though the odds/parlays aren't as good

Last edited:
Originally thought Wescott would be the better guy but his biggest strength in his wrestling is actually Garcia's base which is wrestling albeit at a high school level. Fight could go either way they both suck though. Westcott's definitely a fast starter and all I could remember about Garcia is that he's lost every UFC fight so far.

Only fight I've backtracked so far.

i just can't trust westcott. if he doesn't get that early takedown, he kinda doesn't have a plan B. and he has no freakin cardio. like you said, tho, garcia has been far from impressive. lost every fight i've seen, i think, of his, lol. f that fight, imo!

Blah just used 5dimes for the first time and not liking it so far. Really terrible website format and hard to navigate/preview bets.

Also, $50 minimum deposit, $100 minimum to withdraw, and $15 fee? That seems kinda BS to me.

Think I'll stick to Bodog from now on even though the odds/parlays aren't as good

5Dimes is for bigger bettors. Bovada is for small bettors who don't win much.

5Dimes is for bigger bettors. Bovada is for small bettors who don't win much.

So everyone that uses Bodog loses every time? If you had left out the last part then I could agree with it.

I also doubt that everyone who uses 5dimes is making 10k+ bets. It's not like it's a high roller only site when the minimum deposit is $50...

The website layout is dated as hell. The fact that you have to redo your entire parlay if you want to edit after you press continue is terrible.

So everyone that uses Bodog loses every time? If you had left out the last part then I could agree with it.

I also doubt that everyone who uses 5dimes is making 10k+ bets. It's not like it's a high roller only site when the minimum deposit is $50...

The website layout is dated as hell. The fact that you have to redo your entire parlay if you want to edit after you press continue is terrible.

Yes, 5Dimes layout is terrible.

Bovada is well known for limiting winners to the point they can only risk a few $ per game/fight. They market themselves as a recreational book.

It is much harder to get limited at 5Dimes which, like BM and Pinnacle, markets itself as happy to take sharp players.

They give you one free cashout a month. You have to request it between like 9 AM- noon or something on Tuesdays I think. Or you can switch the day one time.. lol.. I usually do it with a debit card application where they will apply it directly to your debit card within like 2 -3 days of request.

Back