Official War Room Awards 2018

A nature of your existence that has already begun to slide inside you. Once mentioned the path has commenced. Mr. Russler.... Now is the time to embrace what is known as the,"Archaic Genesis"

Oh okay. Sounds legit. Where do I sign?

This, ice cold in the can. So good.

0007170210212_A

Oh okay. Sounds legit. Where do I sign?

There is no signage, The Nexus accepts all in it's penetrative nature which has already started to saturate and coat your delicious warm body. Now enjoy as your existence begins to ascend overtime. We are all here to help you become that of what you always desired....

As I've always said, we're here for a little mental combat. From what I gathered during the election, people want me to stand up to this pack of assholes. They gang up on folks. I'll step in.

The internet is one of the few places where you have to worry about getting attacked by a pack of nerds.

The internet is one of the few places where you have to worry about getting attacked by a pack of nerds.

Psssh. I can see you have never Cosplayed before.

I mean uh, WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING RIDICULOUS THING!

Of course...

Thank you. So it appears we agree on what the law permits, though we disagree on what the facts show. Is that a fair characterization?

Erm....yes. But that's like saying "I think Hillary Clinton skinned and killed a bunch of kids. Do you agree that skinning and killing kids should be a crime?"

Well, of course, but that huge factual stipulation is still glaring. And given your scant justification for your claims of constitutional opinion, I somehow am skeptical that you can produce remotely persuasive factual evidence for a conspiracy between those 6 or so actors.

Your "boy" Cubo thinks it's reasonable to lock up political opponents for doing their duty for this country.
He didn't say that from what I read, and it sure doesn't sound like him. But if he did, I disagree! Next time I see him I'll remove his fingernails with a pair of pliers.

On the other hand, you're right, he is my "boy". Genuine people with interesting life experience are something of a treasure, I've learned. Fuck it, you know what, I'll probably just continue not giving a shit if he says something on the internet that I disagree with.

There is no signage, The Nexus accepts all in it's penetrative nature which has already started to saturate and coat your delicious warm body. Now enjoy as your existence begins to ascend overtime. We are all here to help you become that of what you always desired....

Okay. But how are you gonna help me become an orca whale?

Erm....yes. But that's like saying "I think Hillary Clinton skinned and killed a bunch of kids. Do you agree that skinning and killing kids should be a crime?"

Well, of course, but that huge factual stipulation is still glaring. And given your scant justification for your claims of constitutional opinion, I somehow am skeptical that you can produce remotely persuasive factual evidence for a conspiracy between those 6 or so actors.

We shall see what happens.

When you see me call that pack liars, you now have an idea of what I'm referring to. That sort of misrepresentation is nonstop from that crew. :rolleyes:

Always look for me asking for quotes and them not providing.

<seedat>

What’s this I hear about your association with Holocaust-denying Alt-right Neo-Nazis?

You probably saw me writing sentences in German in several posts. But yeah, join date March 2017. However, I only had a few hundred posts total under that handle and the vast majority of them came during 2018 (I'm a rookie!); like half of those were discussing space science - the inspiration for the user handle - with @Hunter Simpson and @Phr3121 in threads nobody cared about. Amazing things like this thrown to the fucking dump? Ridiculous @JDragon. I also hated the CCP with a fury as much as ever and told anyone who would listen that US manufacturing was coming back to wreck shit.

If I'm being honest...I think you're a good poster now, but I recall being really fascinated by V-2. So step up your fucking game.

Also, US manufacturing is not coming back to wreck shit. And if it could, we wouldn't want it. I think @Rod1 has talked about this subject and how, with the new international economic order, the benefits that manufacturing yielded for the US during the 20th century (unprecedented bargaining rights, unprecedented wages, etc.) are no longer available if the sector is to be internationally viable.

Nevertheless, why are you so anti-CPC? For the others here who hate them, it makes sense. I am a communist who resents them for adorning the communist title while being less communistic than basically all of the developed world, possibly including the United States (however, I am more forgiving of their historical formation, as I am a dialectical materialist and realize that the current CPC is the result of infinite reactions to infinite exertions of power). @InternetHero both lives/lived (right?) in China and is also religious, which is not super favored by the CPC. And @JoneBones is a conspiracy theorist who flocks to the scariest bad guy.

So what's your reasoning? For what it's worth, I think the CPC is, in terms of the full global and historical order, by far the worst result of Leninism (which is/was, in itself, a transitional and provisional model that was not meant to promulgate some series of guerrilla governments on the periphery of the world economy, but rather to leverage actual change within the organs of the world economy). The USSR did a lot of bad, but also did and prompted a great deal of good. Cambodia was terrible, but short-lasting. Cuba has, I think, ultimately been a beacon of hope in a lot of ways.

Also, it's funny that Sketch's feelings are hurt because he's losing badly to Sniper.

I get that the purpose of that question was kind of its meaningless-ness, but it is kind of insulting to sniper. Someone floated comparing you and I earlier, and that's groovy with me because you're intelligent and dope as hell. But if someone was polling me versus Sketch? I would be justifiably rustled.

Whaaaa

I get that the purpose of that question was kind of its meaningless-ness, but it is kind of insulting to sniper. Someone floated comparing you and I earlier, and that's groovy with me because you're intelligent and dope as hell. But if someone was polling me versus Sketch? I would be justifiably rustled.

Whaaaa
Sketch has posted some of the funniest stuff i've ever seen on this site. One of the role models for my own shitposting and trolling development after finding the OT years ago. He rides ya'll in here, which really isn't any of my business, but then again so does Sniper. He's just more subtle about it, way more opportunistic/less partisan, and a lot less vitriolic.

Last edited: