Official War Room Awards 2018

I said you subscribed to rhetorical libertarianism...

I don't subscribe to any -ism. I have principles and derive my positions from those. My bias is towards the sovereignty of the individual and localizing power as much as possible when confronted with the concentric circles that are levels of government. If some some -ism'ers subscribe to my beliefs then that's their choice. Welcome aboard.

Sniper is trolling 100% of the times, bud. Or at least close to it.
About everything.

Well, fuck me then. What possible joy could you get out of trolling without being political or controversial.

(But, also, as i discussed with @Jack V Savage, I really don't think pure trolling is very common at all....like 1%)

I don't subscribe to any -ism. I have principles and derive my positions from those. My bias is towards the sovereignty of the individual and localizing power as much as possible when confronted with the concentric circles that are levels of government. If some some -ism'ers subscribe to my beliefs then that's their choice. Welcome aboard.

That's super reductive. But so is right-libertarianism. Welcome aboard. Vote Ron Paul.

And, for whatever it's worth and as lowly of a person as I now think you are, you will certainly be one of the most intelligent members of your group.

Well, fuck me then. What possible joy could you get out of trolling without being political or controversial.

(But, also, as i discussed with @Jack V Savage, I really don't think pure trolling is very common at all....like 1%)
The internet is a strange place, my friend

That's super reductive.

Lost me right there. Is that good or bad in commie-think? Because if you think it's bad then that probably means it's good. But since I don't speak ivory tower, dumb it down (if you're smart enough).

Lost me right there. Is that good or bad in commie-think? Because if you think it's bad then that probably means it's good. But since I don't speak ivory tower, dumb it down (if you're smart enough).

Nope. Communists post-Bolshevik were often very reductive as well.

It basically just means that you are reducing the conversation to components that conflict when hashed out.

Mr. Sa;vcruovhnare;uha;hra98phrvau;reoifnaejv;nrairbfeiqr...... You must become better...

Senri! I wished you had stayed with Imbrued Esculence. Because those are two words that everyone would think are real.

But also because my favorite wrestler in the 90s was Golddust, and I feel like your super-sexual self would love him.

If I'm being honest...I think you're a good poster now, but I recall being really fascinated by V-2. So step up your fucking game.

Also, US manufacturing is not coming back to wreck shit. And if it could, we wouldn't want it. I think @Rod1 has talked about this subject and how, with the new international economic order, the benefits that manufacturing yielded for the US during the 20th century (unprecedented bargaining rights, unprecedented wages, etc.) are no longer available if the sector is to be internationally viable.

Oh, but is my friend. The new and renovated factories will just be LEED certified by the US Green Building Council and running on Industry 4.0 cyberphysical systems. I like Rod1 a lot (how hasn't he gotten any mentions ITT?!) and he can believe whatever hell he wants, but he knows I don't budge here and I basically bet my entire forum "reputation" on it.

You both need to read through this entire thread in any case - kept at a brisk six pages - and then get back to me. I think you may actually find a couple of the side discussions more interesting than the primary topic at hand, which is also partially a crisis in the making.

~ Made In America ~

Nevertheless, why are you so anti-CPC? For the others here who hate them, it makes sense. I am a communist who resents them for adorning the communist title while being less communistic than basically all of the developed world, possibly including the United States (however, I am more forgiving of their historical formation, as I am a dialectical materialist and realize that the current CPC is the result of infinite reactions to infinite exertions of power). @InternetHero both lives/lived (right?) in China and is also religious, which is not super favored by the CPC. And @JoneBones is a conspiracy theorist who flocks to the scariest bad guy.

So what's your reasoning? For what it's worth, I think the CPC is, in terms of the full global and historical order, by far the worst result of Leninism (which is/was, in itself, a transitional and provisional model that was not meant to promulgate some series of guerrilla governments on the periphery of the world economy, but rather to leverage actual change within the organs of the world economy). The USSR did a lot of bad, but also did and prompted a great deal of good. Cambodia was terrible, but short-lasting. Cuba has, I think, ultimately been a beacon of hope in a lot of ways.

Lol why now, man? Literally just told @Gandhi earlier that I need to chill the fuck out on China, he's like my sounding board. I was just settling into bed and now I'm ignoring people, outside pacing around in the cold, barefoot, smoking a cigarette with my mind LIT as I type this in response to you.

Your politics is all on point and I don't have anything to spar over on that front but for me it's basically due to the CCP's state-directed strategy of intransigent policies, acts and practices as it pertains to intellectual property, trade secrets and technology transfers that are in contravention to the international free trade agreements they signed and work to undercut US output, competitiveness, investment, research, development, innovation and strategic domestically spawned industries which serve as invaluable sources of high wage employment, global exports, sustained economic growth and national security. As found by virtually every bipartisan commission and panel ever assembled.

Senri! I wished you had stayed with Imbrued Esculence. Because those are two words that everyone would think are real.

But also because my favorite wrestler in the 90s was Golddust, and I feel like your super-sexual self would love him.

Oh, but is my friend. The new and renovated factories will just be LEED certified by the US Green Building Council and running on Industry 4.0 cyberphysical systems. I like Rod1 a lot (how hasn't he gotten any mentions ITT?!) and he can believe whatever hell he wants, but he knows I don't budge here and I basically bet my entire forum "reputation" on it.

laughter-you-dumb-bitch-fx-35420674.png

(I'm being playful, by the way; I know you're smart af)

I did a paper on LEED certifications in college. It's all aesthetic, lol.

Lol why now, man? Literally just told @Gandhi earlier that I need to chill the fuck out on China, he's like my sounding board. I was just settling into bed and now I'm ignoring people, outside pacing around in the cold, barefoot, smoking a cigarette with my mind LIT as I type this in response to you.

Your politics is all on point and I don't have anything to spar over on that front but for me it's basically due to the CCP's state-directed strategy of intransigent policies, acts and practices as it pertains to intellectual property, trade secrets and technology transfers that are in contravention to the international free trade agreements they signed and work to undercut US output, competitiveness, investment, research, development, innovation and strategic domestically spawned industries which serve as invaluable sources of high wage employment, global exports, sustained economic growth and national security. As found by virtually every bipartisan commission and panel ever assembled.

It's strange how @Gandhi is just the best person ever. Like a soft-skinned matronly Slavic woman.

But I would be honestly curious to know. I really do despise the CPS, although I have begrudging respect for Xi's political acumen.

I actually will side with @Cubo de Sangre that he didn't say (verbatim) that on this topic here. He enabled it, perhaps knowing that persons dafter than he bought it, but he didn't say it. He did say it with regard to Clinton in the 2016 election. And, if I'm being honest, that is more defensible than is the case here, since Mueller is pretty undeniably spotless and Clinton was mired in a shit storm of gossip.

However, Cubo is still lacking in a lot of ways. And the idea of Cubo being trusted over JVS is laughable. Fawlty? Maybe, but only if it's from shit-flinging.
My recollection is he gave his opinion on the point of fact with no other context than required to suss out the truth of the particular accusation (that JR supports jailing Mueller without due process or something). Maybe people inferred he agrees with @JamesRussler 's bullshit about Mueller's nefarious activity, I can see how it might happen. Seemed to me Cubo just wasn't all that interested in the topic nor in bringing everyone in for an easy landing on his opinion. And if he could rustle his e-nemesis, all the better. They've been at each other's throats for like a month straight.

On the Clinton thing, I recall he thinks she committed a crime, I have not heard his reasoning. I don't know if he believes she belongs in jail. I do know he said he's fine that she "survived due process". I myself think the worst possible outcome for her would have been losing her security clearance and her job (if she were employed at the time).

Not sure what you mean about trusting Cubo over JVS (if that was directed at me).

Sniper is trolling 100% of the time, bud. Or at least close to it.
About everything.

That's what thought too, and I certainly hope it's true, because the only other explanation would be Sniper having anywhere between five to ten distinct personalities inside his head, each with a different set of religious and political backgrounds, rapidly taking turn posting. :D

Last edited: