Official War Room Awards 2018

Best poster is IMO @Trotsky except when it comes to defending Cuba, its similar to how @Jack V Savage is a great poster except when it comes to defending Hillary.

Worst posters are of course the myriad of trolls whose accounts dont last.

Out of non-troll accounts i would say

Worst Right wing poster is

@Warlord Palis

Worst Left wing poster is

Either @Rational Poster or @Possum Jenkins since they are IMO too goddamn stubborn in their views.

EDIT

Also im sorry about putting you guys in the same page as Palis.

EDIT 2

Im not even sure if Palis is still a right winger, im pretty darn sure that if Trump said he was a communist, he would be tattooing himself the hammer and sickle on the same day.
Nice, more dedication towards me. At least though you have the balls to tag me unlike the other left wing loons who enjoy talking about me but don't want me to #clapback.

Nice, more dedication towards me. At least though you have the balls to tag me unlike the other left wing loons who enjoy talking about me but don't want me to #clapback.

Got to say that your dedication towards Trump really stands out, some other Trumpians at least avoid threads where Trump cant be defended or simply disagree with him on certain aspects.

You on the other hand, you are right in the frontlines in every possible front. You are the last Samurai of the Trumpian golden age, when Pwnet and his crew ruled the badlands.

Got to say that your dedication towards Trump really stands out, some other Trumpians at least avoid threads where Trump cant be defended or simply disagree with him on certain aspects.

You on the other hand, you are right in the frontlines in every possible front. You are the last Samurai of the Trumpian golden age, when Pwnet and his crew ruled the badlands.

That guy PWENT would spend all day arguing with anybody and everybody. Kind of miss him for the entertainment factor but it seems him and his goons got out of control.

He needed a more stylized approach, similar to me. You can achieve more by keeping less numbers and also not unleashing your hounds. The thing about having goons is they are almost always inherently stupid. As their master you need to do the talking for them and have them running the minor errands, they can't be calling shots of their own and acting out without your approval.

The thing about having goons is they are almost always inherently stupid. As their master you need to do the talking for them and have them running the minor errands, they can't be calling shots of their own and acting out without your approval.

I guess I better tighten your leash. :eek::D

That guy PWENT would spend all day arguing with anybody and everybody. Kind of miss him for the entertainment factor but it seems him and his goons got out of control.

Pwent was just really dumb and angry more than anything. Very similar to SBJJ, though I guess no one else suspects that it's the same guy. Gets confused in the same way.

Pwent was just really dumb and angry more than anything. Very similar to SBJJ, though I guess no one else suspects that it's the same guy. Gets confused in the same way.

I don't know SBJJ that well to be honest.

He needed a more stylized approach, similar to me. You can achieve more by keeping less numbers and also not unleashing your hounds. The thing about having goons is they are almost always inherently stupid. As their master you need to do the talking for them and have them running the minor errands, they can't be calling shots of their own and acting out without your approval.
I could be way off base but I believe I am good at this.

i am shocked and awed by your 35k messages and 5k likes i gave you a pity like.

That's a good point, but the "problem" is more related to leaving Sherdog for 2 years right after the like system was created.

It's kind of SAD, like no one likes me, when my popularity (on a human rockem sockem robots website) should be YUUGE!

Recount, recount, recount!

That's a good point, but the "problem" is more related to leaving Sherdog for 2 years right after the like system was created.

It's kind of SAD, like no one likes me, when my popularity (on a human rockem sockem robots website) should be YUUGE!

Recount, recount, recount!
You should be included in my favorite posters list tbh. But your hours are different from mine most the time so I forgot.

@Limbo Pete pls include IH on the sniper sheet

Want to know how I know you don't lift? "Neck day."

Cun on mang.

That's not a proper OT type response. You need something like "Neck day? I'm too busy working my yuge pekka on you're (Homer, where are U) sisters glory holes. Why don't you rub your bulging, oily neck on your butt-buddy (Insert name of someone you want to pwn here) you cawk hording transgender smurf."

@Limbo Pete has hated my guts for a long time so I understand why he calls me a 100% troll. We didnt call him limber pete for nothing ;)

Sorry for being such a dick to you back then.

You're a good guy one of the best, you're going to make a great father one day.
You ain't gotta lie to me bro.

I'll be too busy pwning noobs on sherdog to take care of those little bastards

"Daddy I'm hungry"

"What the fuck did I tell you about coming in here when daddy's on the computer. Go build a fort you little bitch"