Official War Room Awards 2018

I'm late but I'm honored to be mentioned in one of the many categories. Thank you and god bless.

Also I do believe it's "rabbit hole". Descending down a rabbit strikes me as quite messy and uncomfortable, unless I just missed the point.

Missed that one, but it's good somebody has been paying attention.

{<redford}

Also, yes, I am a constitutional lawyer, as in I am a lawyer whose practice intersects with constitutional law a great deal.

I actually took a law class in graduate school that almost exclusively focused on constitutional law. That one class in no way makes me an expert, so I stay out of all but the most obvious discussions on law-related topics. But even having a single class under my belt allows it to be pretty clear to me when people really have no idea what they are talking about. Which is fine, there are plenty of times I have no idea what I'm talking about, but at least I'm in those situations and I keep my mouth shut.

I actually took a law class in graduate school that almost exclusively focused on constitutional law. That one class in no way makes me an expert, so I stay out of all but the most obvious discussions on law-related topics. But even having a single class under my belt allows it to be pretty clear to me when people really have no idea what they are talking about. Which is fine, there are plenty of times I have no idea what I'm talking about, but at least I'm in those situations and I keep my mouth shut.

Yeah, constitutional law was my focus in law school: I took two con law courses as well as a host of courses that hinged on constitutional/common law. I did that purely because I enjoyed it and was good at it: and I don't enjoy statutory law (like immigration law and environmental law) nearly as much, although I still have retained some knowledge of immigration law from one class and some work that I did in that area. I don't remember hardly anything about environmental law.

I'd say that probably 70% of American attorneys have at least some regular contact with constitutional issues, though.

Also, yes, I am a constitutional lawyer, as in I am a lawyer whose practice intersects with constitutional law a great deal.

Thought you said you did something that didn't sound like Constitutional law. My mistake.

This is the awards thread and you're a hostile entity, so let's not bog shit down here. Maybe this is a good topic for a Presidential sticky? Or start another thread and I'll take a long hard look when I'm in a serious mood. In short, I'll discuss it with you. Just not here and now. I'm busy unwinding and celebrating. Cheers.

There is an active investigation to determine if trump or his surrogates cooperated with a foriegn power. That does not make it true (it’s a premature accusation for sure imo), but it’s makes the claims not AS baseless as some right wing hack on the internet making a claim about mueller (and by hack I don’t mean Russler I mean the bloggers who penned this stuff).

And that’s the issue, we can no longer point out the most baseless claims without decending down a rabbit of false equivalence. Also I never said Russler was a troll as I think he may actually believe this shit.

Anyway you started this conversation so your call if you want to end it. Good talk!!!! :)

LOL. Both Comey and Strzok or ACUTALLY under investigation as individuals. So calling them traitors would be cool? Just stop already.

You are simply a guy on 1 side screaming at a guy on the other side. Saying he's just a tad bigger loon than yourself

And for some reason your side is much more intolerant of those in the middle than a Russler type

Also. You can call out anything u deem bullshit or unacceptable but it's just dumb to demand others do so like some posters do around here.

It's not like Russler was doing something Homeresque

Last edited:
Best poster is IMO @Trotsky except when it comes to defending Cuba, its similar to how @Jack V Savage is a great poster except when it comes to defending Hillary.

Worst posters are of course the myriad of trolls whose accounts dont last.

Out of non-troll accounts i would say

Worst Right wing poster is

@Warlord Palis

Worst Left wing poster is

Either @Rational Poster or @Possum Jenkins since they are IMO too goddamn stubborn in their views.

EDIT

Also im sorry about putting you guys in the same page as Palis.

EDIT 2

Im not even sure if Palis is still a right winger, im pretty darn sure that if Trump said he was a communist, he would be tattooing himself the hammer and sickle on the same day.

Apology accepted. Putting me or @Rational Poster alongside a GED program dropout like @Warlord Palis would genuinely hurt my feels.

But a Worst of nomination from Rod "The US didn't really attack Vietnam because if they did, they would have just nuked them" 1, is a feather in my cap.

I'll always take a nomination from Rod "GDP per capita nominal is the most valid measure because ______. [Months later in another discussion] GDP per capita PPP is the most valid because _____" 1.

Lets see if people don't realize the thread is here again

Apology accepted. Putting me or @Rational Poster alongside a GED program dropout like @Warlord Palis would genuinely hurt my feels.

But a Worst of nomination from Rod "The US didn't really attack Vietnam because if they did, they would have just nuked them" 1, is a feather in my cap.

I'll always take a nomination from Rod "GDP per capita nominal is the most valid measure because ______. [Months later in another discussion] GDP per capita PPP is the most valid because _____" 1.
Lol you sound like a scorned female.

As i said before.

Nominal is what matters to geopolitics, PPP is what matters when measuring individuals lifestyles. The difference is obvious to anyone not deadset on being stubborn.

If im trying to buy something in the international market im gonna need US dollars because thats how global trade works, if im instead trying to see how expensive is to live in a country then PPP is what i am looking at.

For example.

Living with 100k in Manhattan is the same as 38k in Birmningham, AL.

https://money.cnn.com/calculator/pf/cost-of-living/index.html

So using PPP to compare the quality of life among those is important, but if you are talking about buying things from Amazon, then yes, NYC and Alabama guy are on the same page so nominal is important.

Last edited:
If we call round 1 a 10-9 then round 2 should be a 10-8. Lee was getting tenderized.

I am surprised he lost though