Official War Room Awards 2018

Would you rather be a returning Wag or Homer? And why?

I don't think we're really missing out too bad without them. But I would absolutely trade a few current posters into ban-land to get them back. Homer and Wag aren't the two worst posters by a long shot.

Your posts generally don't interest me, but that's a pattern that seems to be repeated a lot. Very easy to indoctrinate people with poor truth-identification skills, even if they regard themselves as opposed to corruption by the powerful.
I see you as someone who has no idea of what is going on and why. You have relegated yourself to a billboard, free advertising supporting people who do not hold your ideals and would torture and eat your children and poop them out into yer mouth.

It is the assumptions that are distorting the fact input into your mind.

What troubles me is that you are an intelligent mang.

G5aU1MO.gif

You have relegated yourself to a billboard, free advertising supporting people who do not hold your ideals and would torture and eat your children and poop them out into yer mouth.

200.gif

I see you as someone who has no idea of what is going on and why. You have relegated yourself to a billboard, free advertising supporting people who do not hold your ideals and would torture and eat your children and poop them out into yer mouth.

It is the assumptions that are distorting the fact input into your mind.

Here's the thing: You posted a claim that is factually wrong and not even in the realm of possibility. It's a piece of propaganda being spread by unscrupulous political actors specifically to fool people that they think are stupid. Basically, it's exactly what you're saying about me, except that it's real.

Don't worry, a great many of them from both sides of the illusory aisle are about to be placed in captivity.

Today:
Loretta Lynch tells all, especially the Tarmac meeting. (We killed Scalia and we will kill you too. IF you comply, you will be a supreme court justice when Kennedy retires)
Comey testimony: Can I lie more than 200 times like last time? The Jig is up.
Text messages from adulterers Strozk and Paige that were deleted by Mueller have been recovered. They speak of assassination attempt on Trump.
Steele admits in British court that he was hired by HRC to destroy Trump.
There are over 65,000 sealed indictments. The average per year tends to be around 1,300 to 1800.

Timing is everything.

And don't forget about the total destruction and replacement of the Federal Reserve and the demise of the Central Bankers globally. Imagine what it will be like when the Babylonian money magic parasite is not sucking the blood out of the people economically.

Trump is the anti-christ, but since he is hard bent on vaporizing the lesser evils, he is my friend, for now.

Last edited:
Here's the thing: You posted a claim that is factually wrong and not even in the realm of possibility. It's a piece of propaganda being spread by unscrupulous political actors specifically to fool people that they think are stupid. Basically, it's exactly what you're saying about me, except that it's real.
I am well aware of how these things appear to you.

th

Don't worry, all of this will get sorted out shortly. I can't lose either way. If I'm not in the ball park and become the goat it will only serve as another opportunity to learn in the dialectic of the Phoenix. On the other hand.....

th

I am well aware of how these things appear to you.

No, objective reality exists, and the claim you made is objectively false. You said that something happened that did not happen. Regardless of what crazy expectation you have about what will happen, that was false.

Trump is the anti-christ, but since he is hard bent on vaporizing the lesser evils, he is my friend, for now.

Trump is the anti-Christ and the lesser of evils?

No, objective reality exists, and the claim you made is objectively false. You said that something happened that did not happen. Regardless of what crazy expectation you have about what will happen, that was false.
Objective reality FTW !!! Truth, goodness, and beauty rule.

And how do you know that these things that happened did not happen?

Getting a little tired of this "the Universe is a simulation" crap.

okay shut it down

Well there's certainly a simulated universe where there is an actual vote on the nominations from this thread

@Limbo Pete
If we start talking about infinite simulated universes and their possibilities, wives are going to be destroyed in an infinite subset of this thread.

Trump is the anti-Christ and the lesser of evils?
No no.

He is destroying the lesser evils. One of the lesser evils is the current ruler of the Earth, so don't let lesser fool you. It is only in comparison to the power of the Nephalim that the Reptoids seem weak. After their flame is extinguished the Tall Grey/Nazi Breakaway civilization is in the batters box. Look for an EMP over Antarctica that is advertised as a comet or meteor strike.....Then it is time for him to dismantle the Draconians and their control of humans via Religion.

By the time he does this, his cult followers (Q types) who already love him and all people who have benefitted from his activities will want to worship him. Just prior to his attempt to claim the crown of the Earth, he will become my enemy and that of all the Saints, elect, and righteous. Abomination of Desolation. Abomination because he is a half human half fallen angel Nephalim and desolation because he contains no love. His daddy was a dragon named lucifer but he has many names, like Azazel.

3-girls-dancing-moves.gif

th

HING

Objective reality FTW !!! Truth, goodness, and beauty rule.

But lies are not truth, and political propaganda is ugly and bad.

And how do you know that these things that happened did not happen?

Huh? I know that the lie you posted is a lie. If the comment were made to a judge (presumably in court) it would be a matter of record. Look, just because you think that rich people pay too much in taxes or that it's not fair that banks and energy companies should have to follow rules or whatever doesn't make it OK to spread outright lies so help corrupt assholes who promote your preferred policies get away with it. It's likely that you're just too stupid to understand what you're doing (that you're being used by propagandists), but then you should appreciate my calling attention to it.

Last edited:
Alright. Clearly it's time to shut this down.
I smell a smell.

Smells like Teen Fascism.

Don't worry bro. IF you can hang in there until the transition, then you will see me beating the minds of those who have partaken in the Q/TrumpKool Aide as they will become the new mindless idiots.

upload_2018-12-13_14-50-3-jpeg.487439

But lies are not truth, and political propaganda is ugly and bad.

Huh? I know that the lie you posted is a lie. If the comment were made to a judge (presumably in court) it would be a matter of record. Look, just because you think that rich people pay too much in taxes or that it's not fair that banks and energy companies should have to follow rules or whatever doesn't make it OK to spread outright lies so help corrupt assholes who promote your preferred policies get away with it.

Mr. Jack, you are a funny mang.

For one, I do not lie. I do my best to tell the truth as it appears to me at that moment. I do make mistakes, but that is just par for the course. Nothing that I do is detached from the truth intentionally. Let's just say that I'm addicted to learning and I'm very creative.

I think that the hoi polloi pay way to much in taxes as they are robbed on the reg. You may be surprised when you discover that many of my preferences are just like yours. I just take a more pragmatic and productive approach to them than you do. One of your main problems besides your flawed assumptions is that you have great difficulty understanding the point of view of those who do not agree with you. You try to contain their paradigm system inside of your own and in some cases, like this one, it is your mind that is absorbed into a higher frame of reference.

You sir, are either going to evolve culturally or find yourself as a 21st century cavemang. It won't be easy, but I'm pulling for you.

The bounds of logic and reasoning are hurting you.
th

Mr. Jack, you are a funny mang.

For one, I do not lie. I do my best to tell the truth as it appears to me at that moment.

OK, but the person who created the propaganda picture that you quoted was lying and thus turning you into an unwitting tool of political corruption.

I do make mistakes, but that is just par for the course. Nothing that I do is detached from the truth intentionally. Let's just say that I'm addicted to learning and I'm very creative.

That's great, but learning requires vetting claims and thinking about how you know whether something is true. And it's not creative to just post someone else's picture. Why not come up with something yourself and do some research? Too much work, maybe, but at least it would go toward making the world better instead of worse.

I think that the hoi polloi pay way to much in taxes as they are robbed on the reg. You may be surprised when you discover that many of my preferences are just like yours. I just take a more pragmatic and productive approach to them than you do. One of your main problems besides your flawed assumptions is that you have great difficulty understanding the point of view of those who do not agree with you. You try to contain their paradigm system inside of your own and in some cases, like this one, it is your mind that is absorbed into a higher frame of reference.

No, buddy, I have a great understanding of people who don't agree with me, and this isn't about that. It's about a simple factually wrong claim. If you say that the world is flat, I understand why you think that (looks flat if you don't think about it too much, and gravity--including as Newton understood it--is not intuitive), but it's wrong.

You sir, are either going to evolve culturally or find yourself as a 21st century cavemang. It won't be easy, but I'm pulling for you.

But you're just posting ridiculous lies. It's not "culturally evolved" to uncritically swallow unsourced and fantastic claims in propaganda posters. Quite the opposite, in fact.

th

th

th

th

upload_2018-12-17_10-18-19.jpeg

I believe in me, I believe in me, I believe in me.

Repeat loop