Official Women's Division Discussion #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose. But I think Nunes' tdd has improved since then. At least it looks like it because Cat never took her down in the first when she was fresh.
Key words being in the first.

Key words being in the first.
gKVg6.gif

Great win for Felice.

Holly on the other hand... :(

Yeah, nice to see Felice win. The last couple of years have been pretty rough for her.

It was heartwarming to see Rin back home, to victory and celebrating with gymnastics flips after all this time.
Everything else - not named Okami - was accessory.
I praise the wise stoppage: Raika's head bounced off the canvas after that couple of brutal elbows.

(no bias)

Good and smart fight from Syuri: no more kickboxing, but she still has a lot of puroresu events in her schedule.
It's not the same since her great rival Kana crossed the ocean, but it is what it is.

Wu1KzOS.gif

tumblr_ncw9zc7nOk1ql0k28o2_r2_250.gif

reina9.4-5.gif

-stiff-

Dern gave a pretty interesting interview on the MMA Hour today. She talked about still wanting to fight for the UFC title in 2017 and how much she loved her first fight. Also the accent thing was addressed lol.

Starts at about 32:30.

Dern gave a pretty interesting interview on the MMA Hour today. She talked about still wanting to fight for the UFC title in 2017 and how much she loved her first fight. Also the accent thing was addressed lol.

Starts at about 32:30.

She beat Gabriella Garcia in BJJ and she weighs 116 according to her Wikipedia page?!?! Her father and trainer is somebody famouns in BJJ named Wellington Dias, but I found a page where she was going by that name and also dating a guy, like it isn't her married name?
lVlYBeMMwtBspBvaTApvrlvkClbDHLzy1GaZsucJ0sc.jpg

Looks like Garcia lost due to some infraction that took precedence after a uneventful 7 minutes of BJJ that had a 0-0 score:

Last edited:
Seo Hee Ham in beast mode:

lol is this supposed to be making fun of the movement movement?

brazil once again fuckin up a card fuck they pulled out irene aldana from the card

Brazil, home of next-level bureaucracy. Fucking things up exponentially once again.

Motherfucker. Wanted to see Aldana fight so bad. Dogshit.

I've enjoyed Stanley's last two fights but she's no Aldana.

Seo Hee Ham in beast mode:

Was looking to follow her on social media previously but couldn't find anything. Thanks for posting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back